shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Stone Ring Setting.. CONFUSED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bsantiago4

Rough_Rock
I have a 3 stone engagement ring that is in yellow Gold. Ive recently decided to switch to White Gold and dont want to Rhodium plate my ring for the rest of my life.. So ive decided to get a white gold setting and have my diamond mounted into it. Only thing is my measurements seem kind of wierd and Im wondering what size setting I need to purchase. I want to shop around, maybe even purchase online, before going to a jeweler to purchase. The measurements are
3 1/2 x 5mm (2 side stones) 5 x 6 1/2 mm (center stone) Any suggestions on what would fit? Im not familiar at all with jewelry so I was wondering if the setting isnt exactly those measurements if they could somehow size the setting?
33.gif
Im pretty confused! any help would be GREATLY appreciated....Thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my suggestion is to find a vendor online that you feel comfortable working with to have them custom make your three stone to fit your stone specifications, otherwise, if you are trying to find a setting "stock" it may be very difficult with your parameters. Also white gold over time may need to be rhodium dipped, however, its not to say that some white gold pieces may never need rhodium plating (my local jeweler - has guaranteed that their white gold pieces never needs to be rhodium dipped - I have not bought anything from them so I can''t vouch yet)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results