shape
carat
color
clarity

.15 mm difference...big visual difference

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''m seeing two stones on saturday! SOOO excited b/c one is coming home with me! I''m just wondering (e/t the answer will be apparent on sat)...in a princess cut...do you think I''m going to see a big difference between a 7.05X7.03 and a 7.20X7.22 ?????

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure, but please keep us updated on your findings. I gave up my search for something up to 0.5mm difference, b/c I concluded that it would not make much difference.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
yeah, I agree that .5 would not be visible!
1.gif

Well, I did see a 7.02X6.89 compared to the 7.2X7.22 and the diff was very apparent...not horrible....but apparent...So I doubt that the 7.03X7.05 diff will be THAT much....the "smaller" stone (they are actually the same carat weight) is also one color grade higher...so it balances out!
1.gif
I'm so excited I'm going to wet my pants...lol... My finger has been naked for quite some time now...I need a little blingage...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
thanks brian! I will try to remember that size doesn't matter....hehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results