shape
carat
color
clarity

New sub-folder for BFs, FFs and male SOs - feedback needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys (and snooping girls) -
As you all know (or may want to/should know) there is a LIW (Ladies in Waiting) and a "Brides World Wide" section in Pricescope that serves as a ground/refuge for sharing feelings, takes on and opinions on a variety of topics that are related to past/wanted/future engagements and/or weddings. They provide fun, support and an outlet during happy, stressful or unhappy times!
Unfortunately it seems that men have been "relegated" to the "Proposal Ideas" folder (yes, we have to come up with ideas for that memorable moment) and the "Rocky Talky" folder (well, we better know what we are doing since we are talking a lot of $$ and want to get the best possible stone for our GFs). But in addition to the more "technical" aspect of things, don''t we have feelings, fears, concerns just as much as our lovely female pendants? Don''t we have a space to vent, curse and share our experiences? Yes, we are male and tough and never wear deodorant but maybe, even if it is secretely, we want our "own" diamond-cave.
So here is the deal: If we show enough enthusiasm and posting power, admin will graciously create a new sub-folder for us. So first I wanted to take a head-count and ask you at the same time to suggest a name for the new folder.

My takes:
"ManMine"
"DiamondCave"
"DiaMends"
"Yes we can!"

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Rob, don''t know if the ladies'' opinion counts, but I love the DiaMends name. Soooo funny. :) Hope you guys get your tree house! Maybe call it "No Girlz Allowed"

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
I'd be all in favor of a dedicated place for us guys to post. I've posted in the hangout, LIW, BWW and proposal ideas, as well as RockyTalky and SMTR. I guess I've posted all over the place because I didn't have anywhere else to post. We might want to move this over to the RockyTalky page, so start a new thread there to get more traffic to it. In fact, I think I'm going to do that.

You know what? I just remembered that BWW is actually called BWW and Groom's Grooves, so technically, it is for us too, I just don't see many guys over there I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results