shape
carat
color
clarity

need help for proposal idea with baby

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skyhawk

Rough_Rock
My soon to be fiance has a baby and I was trying to think of a good proposal that could include all three of us ? Does anyone have any good ideas ? I think a low key more personal proposal would be best. Any advice is greatly appreciated. My one idea is to put the ring in the baby''s hand and give it to her like that.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds lovely. How old is the baby. I wonder if the baby would be able to hold onto the ring long enough for you to propose. Another way would be:

You hold the baby, saying you''d make the happiest man if you''d marry me. Then we would be a family of 3.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know if you could get the baby a personalized shirt or bib...but maybe you could incorporate the proposal on there...

Just a thought...I don''t have a baby of my own so I don''t know how uncomfortable the baby would be...

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
this is such a cute idea! i think the personalized baby one-sy or whatever is a good idea!! that would be so cute!!!

(if you put the ring in the baby''s hand, the baby may drop it, try to swallow it, etc... just something to consider!!)

good luck!

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
I personally think that the personalized baby shirt or one-sie would be adorable! You could have one personalized by googleing it maybe? Just type in personalized baby clothing. You can write whatever you want on it! You could also maybe have the baby hold a box that has the ring in it? So incase the baby chews on it so to say it wont get swallowed.
That would be bad! Imagine it..
YOU: um hunny will you marr....hey where''d it go jr? Umm..hold that thought hunny..i will change the diapers for the next week.
HER: oh really? why? thats so generous of you!
YOU:
32.gif
20.gif

lol

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I love the idea of the T-shirt - and definitely the jewellery has to be in a box!! Mum will freak if the baby is holding something so chokey!!
Make sure the baby doesn''t lose it, either!! Perhaps the baby could be ''playing'' with it, on a nice clean baby blanket...?

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
You could consider tying the ring around the baby''s wrist with a piece of soft strip elastic..?

MissDimity

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking a t-shirt or bib with "Will you Marry me?" or similar, but others also have this idea.

Other ideas:

1. Baby''s favorite toy with ring tied on to it ( but need to be careful little one wouldn''t be able to swallow it
2. Note written on diaper with "Will you Marry me?" ( don''t know how old your kid is to know if this will work), then you could say something like .. "ooh smells like "Blah Blah" needs to be changed"

CPF0RY0U

Rough_Rock
As someone who works in public education, this is a new low in using kids to benefit your agenda.
31.gif

LoL. But I like it also. =)

Other ideas I might consider is to put it on a bib, but put the bib on backwards. Wait until she tries to correct the bib and discover it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results