shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with proposal Idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoss

Rough_Rock
OK. Here''s the scenario. My original plan was to propose several months ago but my girlfriend got cold feet. We have since worked through things and she knows I have the ring. She has told me that she is now ready and all I have to do is ask. I''m to the point where I am ready to ask. I''m not worried about her cold feet episode because we have dated for 2.5 years and I know her very well.

Anyway, the problem is that she wants it to be a surprise. My original plan was to go somewhere special and ask her. She told me that if I do something like that, she knows it is coming. So now I need to do it when she''s not expecting. She told me Christmas and New Year''s is out because that''s too obvious. My thinking is maybe this is the time to do it because she''s not expecting it. Plus, it would give us an opportunity to tell our families since we will be seeing them over the Christmas season.

So, I''m thinking I''d like to propose tomorrow night. I''ll be picking her up before we head to her parents house for Christmas. I was thinking that I''d be at her apartment before she gets home from work and maybe ask her as she comes through the door. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

juicy4diamonds

Rough_Rock
Wow....her expectations really must be making you nervous! You will be great! Propose when you feel the most comfortable. Is there a reason you want to do it NOW? Just thought that maybe if she wanted to be surprised, you should wait awhile (and not discuss the ring). That way, she will definitely be surprised and will think that you forgot all about it! hee heeOn the other hand, if you do propose before Christmas....the holiday becomes so much more special.Hmmm....what to do? Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results