shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Pricescope! How did I do at Excel Diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mechanical

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescope...

I have been a long time lurker on pricescope, searching the forums and knowledge bases to educate myself in diamonds. The countless hours the members of this forum spend on helping and educating novices like myself is fantastic. The wealth of information on pricescope can be quickly realized by searching their forms, I am positive you will soon find an answer to your question. The fact that this is my first post after months of browsing the sight is a testament to the amount of knowledge - I did not feel the need to ask a question during my buying experience - they were all already answered.

When my ring arrives and I propose, I will be back to post some pics and testimonials. Currently I couldn't be happier with the ring I just purchased from Excel Diamonds. Barry and Judah were fantastic as so many others have already said!

Here is a link to the diamond from Excel

It will be set in their 6 prong Tiffany Setting.

How did I do?

Thanks again for all the help!
Cheers
JM

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Looks perfect! Can''t wait to see pics of the ring done.... a nice cut makes such a difference!

mechanical

Rough_Rock
Hi Deb,

I have just posted pics of the ring here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-excel-tiffany-replica-e-ring-has-arrived-in-the-uk.139029/

Thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results