shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you to Celine at Diamond House

spyglassk

Rough_Rock
I had decided to propose to my girlfriend and went about looking for a diamond ring. I knew approximately what I was looking for as she had helped a friend pick out a ring a few months ago and so I knew the type of rings that she liked.

After some research I though I would contact Dr. Indira Marchant, who apparently is now no longer in the business. My email was picked up by Celine at Diamond House and she contacted me to try and set up a meeting and understand my exact requirements.

I had reached out to Celine in mid- December and met her and Rob in Antwerp as I was in Brussels for business. There she showed me 8-9 excellent stones and I picked a triple excellent H&A diamond. She was then able to ask her brother, Loic, who works in the same building to set the diamond in a delicate setting all within a week which I was able to pick up from here in London. So I had a finished diamond engagement ring from picking the stone to the finished product all within a week or so even during the busy Christmas time.

Both the turnaround speed and the quality of the stone and the workmanship on the ring were excellent and the price was also quite good. My girlfriend (now fiance) loved the ring. Celine also reached out to me after the ring was delivered to give specific care instructions for the ring.

I will definitely reach out to them again when I need to buy any other diamonds.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see another glowing feedback for Rob and his team.

DK :)) (bought mine from him in 2004)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results