shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG - First Impression - AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cushionluvr

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to share my experience so far with GOG. I emailed them yesterday to ask about their Signature Chunky Cushion cut diamonds...absolutely love them! Even though I won''t be able to purchase one until early 2010, which I mentioned in my email to them, Darren responded within an hour or two. The email was not only friendly and professional, he provided me with a ton of information about that cut. He also included a couple of different options on how to buy one. For example, there is a waiting list at this time for these diamonds...but he told me that up front and he told me how long it would be if I chose to be put on the waiting list. With this kind of customer service being so rare these days, I really wanted to share that they excel at it. I knew when I got his email that they are everything the PS''rs say they are. So, can''t wait to buy one of those lovely cushions from them. KUDOS to GOG!
36.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the kind words cushionlvr. We look forward to serving you when you''re ready.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results