shape
carat
color
clarity

Excel Diamonds - "Excel"lent !

aly

Rough_Rock
There are very few words around to describe Judah and Barry's professionalism, excellent pricing and wonderful customer experience. Nonetheless I will try.

Judah and Barry were very helpful in providing me with information regarding the diamond that I was interested in. They promptly provided me with Brillancescope, ASET and actual 10x pictures of the diamond in question. I wanted laser inscription on my diamond and the were able to work with me to get that done for a reasonable cost from GIA.

I received the diamond via FedEx overnight, that was GREAT. Please note, that Barry enjoys the game of pass the parcel, so after ripping through all the packaging which was very well done, what I saw was one heavenly looking, sparkling diamond.

When my girlfriend and I took it to an appraiser/gemologist, the appraisal value was far more than I had paid for the diamond. True to Barry and Judah's word, the diamond met the specs as advertised. At this point my girlfriend was seeing the diamond for the first time, she was absolutely blown away with the sparkle factor, the great colour and clarity that is visible to the untrained eye.

The appraiser remarked that we have a very good stone on our hands. What people say about your service and quality of product is absolutely 100% true, you have great diamonds at a very reasonable and affordable price. In conclusion, I would like to say a big thanks to Judah and Barry, for having absolute patience with us, being courteous and bending over backwards for us. THANK YOU !

I am certainly going back to Excel for more of their superb quality products !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results