shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting for goods from HK

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Is anyone else itching for items to show up from the HK Gem Show on the pearl vendor websites? I am so curious. I have been checking the Maven Collection at PoJ, but alas no change yet.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I think it takes a while. The vendors may find special items in HK, but then they have to wait for shipping and customs. Then, they may have ideas of what to do with them, and special items may never show on their websites. Or, items are held back for events and sales.

Nothing is ever simple.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
If it makes you feel any better, I have to admit I have been stalking the vendor websites too! And blogs...and FB accounts...

I know it takes some time for the pearls to arrive and then they have to decide what type of jewelry to make from them, dedide which promotions to use them for, price them, photograph them, get them on the website, etc. Even knowing all that I am still impatient. The funny part is, I don't really have much extra money to spend right now and my next 2-3 purchases are already earmarked. I'm just waiting for a good sale; but, I still want to see the goodies they brought back. :bigsmile:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kevin from POJ recently emailed those who are on his email list to say that he's been slower than he hoped in getting the new stuff organized to be out. It sounds like a huge job. I've been stalking the sites too (more from curiosity than an ability to buy anything new right now).

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I think it will be a few weeks before we see anything ... but I would think there'd be some special offers before Mother's Day (May 10).

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I am ready to buy but have to be patient for the right thing. I am also considering visiting PP once a year. I really wish someone had a trunk show on the East Coast.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
There is an annual event called the Ruckus, usually hosted by PP. You will see the info over on the P-G forum when it is announced.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ennui|1428006783|3855988 said:
There is an annual event called the Ruckus, usually hosted by PP. You will see the info over on the P-G forum when it is announced.

It is usually towards the end of July apparently, and there should be an announcement for this year's event soon.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results