shape
carat
color
clarity

SS pearl earrings!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This year I got the bug to have coordinating earrings made! I contacted NYLady for a matching pair but she had no luck coming up with something....

Then I used the online chat at pearl paradise and got in touch with Manut! He found me the perfect match and they will be heading my way soon!

I am thinking of doing these as attachments for studs so I can change what earrings they will go on. I think I will still have to add some diamonds to them so they will match nicely with the pendant. I plan on sending them to Sally to be set so they really match nicely.

I will post pics as things progress!

earring pearls.jpg

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh AL, those will be la fabulosa. Great idea to have them removable. Maybe we could all get together and find Sally a place in the states to move to.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving what I am seeing so far! I look forward to seeing the finished earrings!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the pendant! :love:

Glad you showed that again, I missed it the first time around! :appl:

Can't wait to see the earrings, those pearls are wonderful! I really like the unique look and shape! :cheeky:

RITZY!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Online chat at PP eh? What am I missing????

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. What a beautiful pendant - it is so great to see the before shot when everything is all nekkid :love: . I really do like the idea of the earrings being removable or on a jacket/drop of some sort - it really increases the jewellery wardrobe.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey all! I just wanted to update this that the earring project is finally moving ahead! I have bought my diamond studs, pre-set bezels from BGD, .70cttw which I love and I'm ready to move ahead on the jackets!

I have an old pair of small champagne diamond studs that I'm going to add to the tops of the pearls in rose gold to match my pendant. I can't wait to ship these out! I'm waiting for my price quote now from Sally but I know she is very reasonable and since she made the pendant I know the earrings will be a fabulous match!

I took some photos of the layout...

SAM_0478.JPG

SAM_0479.JPG

SAM_0481.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those will look quite lovely together!!!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see these done. I love the size on those pearls! :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I've always preferred one-of-a-kind pieces, and selecting the pearls and gemstones, and then the design really makes the piece special.

That is a gorgeous set of pearls and a lovely design. Thanks for sharing with us. :wavey:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pendant. It's going to be a great looking set. Can't wait to see the finished earrings. :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I got an email yesterday from Sally that my earrings were ready and she had pics! And then I got another email that her computer crashed and I would have to wait for the pics :p. Needless to say, still no pics and I'm just miserable! I had such a rough week, work has been awful and my Husbands Great Grandmother passed away so we just finished up three days of wakes and the funeral, I really need this pick me up!

I will post pics as soon as I can! Aaaahhhhhhh!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh bummer! I hope you get pics soon since you have to wait a bit for them to arrive!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looove!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results