shape
carat
color
clarity

Spring Trip to Pearl Paradise Vault

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm prowling in PP's vault again 3/28

Spring is here and Jeremy is back with all of his new pearl treasures from Hong Kong so it is time for me to make a visit to the vault and choose my birthday present. I am going to check out several new pearls for NacreLover too. So we will be posting pictures of the new goodies from that magical pearl vault. I will be going there on Thursday 3/28. Here is your chance for me to look for a special pearl for you and take a picture of it and post it here. I know he has gotten a bunch of white and golden ss, more big Edison's, white metallic drops, ultimate peacock Tahitians and a few surprises he won't tell me about until I get there.

I have no idea what I will come home with but I am sure it will be good.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Whoooooo Hoooooo. I can't wait. OK, I NEED a Golden South Sea necklace and Cherry Tahitian Dangle Earrings please. I can't wait to see the photos you send me.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Arrrggghhh!!

I really really want a strand of slightly irregular white south seas. Not overly baroque but a little bit knobbly. I haven't seen anything on their website that is knobbly enough - everything seems a bit too drop shaped for me. 12-16mm, 18 inch.

And my husband will likely kill me :naughty:

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
You are so lucky :wink2:

I just made my spring purchase with PP so I can't ask you to look for anything for me . . . but always enjoy seeing your photos of the goodies!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited about your trip, 4Ranch Girl :appl: :appl: :appl: ! I 've been watching for this thread all month!

Happy Birthday to you!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome. So excited to see what you find out.

I'm looking for a strand of metallic lavendar souffle pearls. Or, something else that is gorgeous and awesome. :cheeky:

Maybe a baroque strand of goldens. :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Oh- how fun!! Can'r wait to see what goodies you find and I'll look forward to your pictures. Happy Birthday shopping!!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I always look forward to your vault postings! If there are any more-blue-than-silver baroque akoya strands or other blue akoya necklaces that you get a chance to see, please please let me know. I've been wavering on the fence for a few months now...

naria

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh....so fun. If you see any teal/blue tahitian earings please share. :) This is always such a fun thread.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am making a list of what everyone wants and will look and see what I can find. There has been a slight schedule change. I will be going Friday morning rather than Thursday. Because of the crazy timeing I will have to leave at 5AM to get through all the morning LA traffic. Cross your fingers and say a good traffic prayer for me :wavey:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I did think of a couple things I'd love to have you look for- a pair of pink fireballs and a pair of large metallic white pearls. thanks!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could you please take pictures of the golden SS pearls? I'm looking for earrings.

Sending you the best of luck for a smooth, uneventful drive.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for making the list for us. A lot of companies in our town have holiday on Good Friday, so fingers crossed that your drive goes very smoothly as well.

Looking forward to your birthday selections. Have fun!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
may the traffic gods be with you, may you cross LaLa land safely and in good speed, and may all our Pisces good wishes help you find that special birthday present!

i too am a March baby [well, really, oldie but goodie] and i wonder if my new found fascination with pearls also has to do with being a water sign.......

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you will find lots of nice presents for yourself. Thank you for the offer. I am looking for perfect drop or near perfect drop (or semi-baroque with no circles) white SS loose pearls for earrings. Can you post pictures?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1364472961|3415205 said:
I did think of a couple things I'd love to have you look for- a pair of pink fireballs and a pair of large metallic white pearls. thanks!!!
Question.... round or drop on the metallic white? and how big? overtone pink or green?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat|1364375719|3414375 said:
Arrrggghhh!!

I really really want a strand of slightly irregular white south seas. Not overly baroque but a little bit knobbly. I haven't seen anything on their website that is knobbly enough - everything seems a bit too drop shaped for me. 12-16mm, 18 inch.

Do you mean more free form knobby almost like the souffle pearls rather than like fireball like?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1364428289|3414907 said:

I'm looking for a strand of metallic lavendar souffle pearls. Or, something else that is gorgeous and awesome. :cheeky:

FlygirlI know he came home with a good selection of the baroque goldens. What mm size range is good for you?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1364474841|3415217 said:
Could you please take pictures of the golden SS pearls? I'm looking for earrings.

what mm size do you want and color range (the really deep golden are very hard to come by but medium and light gold are plentyful).

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I have sent what you want me to look for to PP so they can be prepared for tomorrow morning. NL will be posting the pictures for me. I will have her on speakerphone while I am there. This is going to be so much fun because there is not much I like better than shopping for pearls :mrgreen: I am an Aries and my birthday is next week but thank you all so much for all of the good wishes. I really appreciate it.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1364501955|3415475 said:
pinkjewel|1364472961|3415205 said:
Question.... round or drop on the metallic white? and how big? overtone pink or green?

Hi 4Ranch Girl- I was thinking something like the ones on this card photo from Fall- I think they were around 10mm and round but I'd also consider drop for earrings if no rounds available- prefer pink overtone.

Also- about the pink fireballs- I could also do pink souffles like the following photo. Not sure they'll have either-but worth a shot.

thank you sooooo much for shopping for us!!!!!!

_4899.jpg

souffle-pendants.jpg

naria

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh pretty setting.

Have a speedy and uneventful drive and wonderful birthday filled with treasures from the sea. :)

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I have good traffic karma--sending it off to you for tomorrow's fun day. I hope you have a great time!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1364502374|3415485 said:
baby nurse|1364474841|3415217 said:

what mm size do you want and color range (the really deep golden are very hard to come by but medium and light gold are plentyful).

The deepest golden you can find (if not, whichever has the nicest luster), I would be very happy with baroque(to save $$), I'm not sure about size but lets say about 12-14mm. Thank you-- you're a sweetheart for making everyone so happy!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1364502193|3415481 said:
Fly Girl|1364428289|3414907 said:

FlygirlI know he came home with a good selection of the baroque goldens. What mm size range is good for you?
Oh, medium size, 10 - 12 mm. I'm more interested in the deeper colors.

Have a wonderful day, and enjoy yourself! :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1364502061|3415477 said:
misskittycat|1364375719|3414375 said:
Arrrggghhh!!

Do you mean more free form knobby almost like the souffle pearls rather than like fireball like?

Absolutely!! That's exactly what I am after, but south seas rather than freshwater!

Have an amazing time - what a treat!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
4RanchGirl, I think you are now in transit but if you see this post when you arrive at the PPVault/event, i'm looking for 4 pearls to make the earrings in my "Pompeii" pearl thread.......don't need the best quality, don't need the largest. open to size suggestions. like the shape in the original but could go rounder. if you have the time and/or inclination and see anything "appropriate", i'd love to know!

I may make two pairs: one in silver with "black" pearls [probably freshwater dyed; have a necklace that that combo would work well with] and the original with white pearls in at least 18k gold........ i'm ok with freshwaters as well......... and then I need to find someone to make them for me!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel, where did you get the picture of the souffle pendants? They are fabulous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results