shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pearl rings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed that we have tons of necklaces and earrings but no rings. So...to start the ball rolling...here are my ring. I''ve stopped buying pearl rings though because they require more care and I''m a bit rough with RHRs since I''m right-handed.

PearRings.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Ring finger: Tahitians

Middle finger: Golden SS and a mabe ring

Index: Mabe ring that belonged to my mum

PearlRings1.jpg

sooooo pretty!

Sadly, I do not trust myself with a pearl ring.. I''m pretty sure it''d be scratched and dented and possible fall off the setting within the first day of owning it.

But I''m not saying never.....

3.gif

DD Do you have any side shots of the rings? I reallllly love those.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! My favourites are the Tahitians and the South seas rings!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so gorgeous! I too don''t trust myself with a pearl ring! One good whack and I would be so mad at myself!!!!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
DiaDiva, I love your rings! I envy them. I have no pearl rings myself, as I am often needed to move things or work inside computers at work, and they would just end up ruined. But yours are gorgeous.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, SB, MM, CCN, Y2kitty!

Surely I can''t be the only one with pearl rings?
9.gif

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for a pearl eternity ring.. something like the picture. Does anyone know where I can find one? Only found one on ebay and it is out of my price range.

AAAAAp9cP90AAAAAAMVjmA.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Jess, I think a pearl eternity band would be too delicate to hold up against daily use. Are you planning to wear it all the time? I almost never see pearl eternity bands just because pearls rings require a lot more care than regular gemstone rings.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
i was thinking of using it as an alternative wedding band. i definitely wouldn't be wearing it all the time, as i work from home and very rarely wear my wedding jewelry unless i go out. however, i DO use and work with my hands quite a bit, sometimes when i AM wearing my jewelry.

i just think the pearl eternity bands are just so pretty.. even if i got one just to wear for special occasions or for my wedding in may.

I have no idea where you''d get one... would you consider a half eternity band? That might make it last longer. I can almost guarantee that you should get some extra pearls for replacement if you do the full eternity.. I mean, even DIAMOND eternity bands chip and crack, imagine a poor pearl in that situation
5.gif

However, I like the idea!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
yes, i would definitely consider a half eternity band.. even those are pretty hard to find though.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I saw the coolest pearl rings today....gotta find you guys a picture.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I tried this one on today. I thought finally, a semi-protected pearl ring!

randypolkpearlring2.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely mix of gemstones, diamonds, and a pearl. How unique!!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, its not drilled in that mounting. The craftsman said he covers all his work with a lifetime guarantee to replace stones/pearls if they come dislodged in normal wear and tear.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I love this one too. The creators name is Randy Polk and you can find him at www.randypolk.com. Sorry for the threadjack DiaDiva.

WR0017rpring.jpg

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
That black one is too cool. Seems like it would sit pretty high off the finger, was it comfortable?

bellapoo

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love pearls!
This is the ring my parents got me for my 21st birthday last year. I''m still in love with it!
Probably not a very good picture, but we''ll see.

IMG_0106.JPG

bellapoo

Rough_Rock
Trade
It is yellow gold (although you can''t really see much of it) and a diamond halo with a few diamond sidestones.
Ring size is 5.5.

And I promise my fingers don''t look deformed in real life!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is mine! A 12 mm tahitian pearl set on 18ct white gold with 54 diamonds.

black magic 004 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results