shape
carat
color
clarity

Safe travels all you lucky pearl lovers going to the Ruckus!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I can feel the excitement building and I wish you all safe travels and fun times as you share your treasures with each other. We'll all be there in spirit!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Re: Safe travels all you lucky pearl lovers going to the Ruc

Ah, thank you, pkinnew. I just checked in electronically for my flight to LAX tomorrow morning. It's getting closer, and I'm pretty excited. I packed my clothes last night, and I had laid out way too many outfits, so I'm wearing one today to work...with pearls, of course. :sun:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, pkinnew! It's exciting to finally meet fellow pearl lovers, not to mention their beautiful pearls!

mapo

Shiny_Rock

Have fun everyone! I DEMAND a full report of the festivities with LOTS of pictures! :wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

Thanks! I'm sitting here now wearing my super soufflé strand waiting for my pearl peeps to arrive tomorrow!!! DH and I have family in LA, so we are killing many birds with one stone...

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock

I am all excited. Not packed yet. See you tomorrow.

krissy7

Shiny_Rock

I want to add my wishes for a safe and happy trip for everyone who is attending. I am looking forward to living vicariously through all of you with lots of posts and pictures!!!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Safe travels and post lots of pictures. Maybe even some of the tahitian rope special coming up :Up_to_something:

Kay

Ideal_Rock

HHPmom|1406232483|3719960 said:
I am all excited. Not packed yet. See you tomorrow.

I'm still not packed. I have to work today and then go home and get the kids fed and to bed, then I can pack and try to get some sleep before waking at 5 am to make the drive up tomorrow morning. Ah, what we'll do for pearls, lol.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

I've arrived back home from the ruckus. This was an amazing event. I plan to post pictures in a few days when I get a chance. Lots of neck shots of amazing strands that have been featured here on PriceScope as worn by their equally amazing owners. What a delight to see both the strands and the people in person. Simply gorgeous and wonderful pearls.

Many thanks to our hosts, Jeremy and Hisano. They are truly the best. My deepest prayers that all goes well for them, their awesome staff, and their loved ones.

So great to meet everyone at the ruckus. Hope you all get home safely as well. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results