shape
carat
color
clarity

Ripples from Pearl Paradise:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Jeremy and Hisano brought back a few strands of ripples from their Hong Kong trip.

I was able to buy these two strands, and can hardly wait to receive them! (Sorry, no stats available.)

ripples_from_pp.jpg

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Breathtaking!!! Will you wear both strands together?? They look amazing together in the picture. Can't wait for more pics and details on these beauties!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
ladyzee -- frankly, I hadn't thought of wearing them together but man, they look gorgeous together on that bust.

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
They seriously do!! As my kids would say, they are "major" looking!!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the larger golden strand. I think they will look beautiful worn together or separately.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
The golden one looks amazing! Any more photos? Close-ups?

Smaller one - not so impressed tbh, not when I know you have a couple of other amazing ripple strands.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Most definitely wear them together :love: :love: :love: Looking forward to more details!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I have no other information or pictures.

But they are in the mail!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Love the gold strand!!!! I'll be interested in seeing close up pictures when you receive them.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay -- they've arrived! I am going to post LOTS of pictures in anticipation of Icy's requests (tee hee).

First up -- "Champagne/Lavender" ripples:

They are the same color as Catherine's "Golden/Lilac" ripples -- a.k.a. my "figs"! Here are a couple of comparison shots:

Can you believe how close they are in color?

Don't even ask -- I am keeping both because I love both!

Next up, neck shots.

pp_lavender-champagne_ripples.jpg

pp_ripples_with_figs_2.jpg

pp_ripples_with_figs.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, neck shot of the PP champagne/lavender ripple -- it's a great length and size for me!

Neck shot of PP ripples and figs twisted for fun. I don't think I'll wear them this way -- but I wanted to see them intertwined. I would wear them together -- but their length is too similar to nest properly:

Up next, PP white ripples. (Yes, Icy -- with comparisons to POJ white ripples!)

pp_ripple_neck_shot.jpg

pp_ripples_and_figs_twisted.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Well, can't say that I'm not consistent. :lol:

In my defence, erm, I like eye candy? :cheeky:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here's your eye candy, dear IF:

PP white ripples:

And comparison shots to POJ monster 17mm white ripples:

Next up, neck shots.

pp_white_ripples.jpg

pp_white_ripples_and_poj_white_ripples.jpg

pp_white_ripples_and_poj_white_ripples_2.jpg

pp_white_ripples_and_poj_white_ripples_3.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Neck shot of PP white ripples -- which are again the right size, color and length for me:

Versus neck shot of the lovely, but not-quite-right almost-white ripples that went to a new loving home (too long and too creamy/peach for my taste):

Versus Jabadabadoo (in a pre-dawn fuzzy picture):

There you have it.

Now -- which pearls do I wear to dinner tonight?!!!

pp_white_ripples_neck_shot.jpg

not_quite_white_ripple_0.jpg

yabadabadoo_0.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
They are both beautiful strands, but Oh the white ones are AMAZING! Wear the white ones to dinner with a black top...tres chic :love: So happy you love them :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the white strand, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The strands look so different in your pictures, bsomlo, than in PP's. Lots of gold in PP's but yours look very lavender. The white one is also so much whiter in your pics. The white strand is the perfect size and color for you. Looks great! :appl:

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
What beautiful stands they both are! Had you considered having them strung as a double strand? You have a single strand from Catherine and single strand from POJ that are very similar what about this as a double? The picture that PP sent of the 2 together is just so spectacular!! Which ever way you wear them they are beautiful and wear them in good health!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow, am quite surprised by the colour difference between PP's glamour shot and IRL but most importantly think you like the pearls so it's all good. The white ripples from PP look very lustrous! Are they more lustrous than the POJ one? What size/length are they btw?

And thanks for the good amount of eye candy. Hehe. :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Icy -- for some reason PP's photos brought out the metallic gold in the champagne/lavender ripples, and the metallic silver in the whites. My pictures are horrendous and don't capture the magic at all.

PP's ripple necklaces are both about 17.5" with clasp. I didn't discuss length with Jeremy for these necklaces at all. But he had just made the triple graduated white metallic necklace which had nested 16", 17" and 18" strands -- so maybe he knew this would be the right length for me. What he would have done if I had wanted a few more inches, I don't know. But these are perfect.

The whites are indeed super lustrous. More than Kevin's? Maybe. But Kevin's are very lustrous, too.

A few more shots, for your pleasure, of the two new ripples together:

I like how they're wrinkly, but not too wrinkly or pitted. I don't like "smooth ripples", but I don't like too much ripple and pitting in my ripple. These are perfect!

(Oh, and I wore the champagne lavenders last night on our double date. The other woman was decked out in diamonds, me in pearls. Neither said a word about the other's jewelry...)

pp_ripples.jpg

pp_ripples_2.jpg

pp_ripples_3.jpg

LtypeI

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous! From the glamor shots I was going to say I preferred the golden strand, but in the IRL life shots they're both seriously beautiful and I don't know which is my favorite. And they would look great layered!

You love a beautiful collection :)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I finally got a chance to wear the white ripples today. They're great!

pp_white_ripples_over_turtleneck.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I consider my big white pearls to be the 'go to ' necklace...it works with everything. You'll enjoy that beauty for a lifetime !

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I think the white pearls look fabulous on you! But both stands are beautiful regardless.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Love this white ripple strand! You now have lots of white pearls :love: :love: :love: Enjoy them!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Champagne/lavender ripples in almost darkness (I was trying to capture the metallic aspect of these chameleons):

From below:

pp_champagne_-_lavenders_in_darkness.jpg

pp_champagne_-_lavenders_in_darkness_from_below.jpg

A

Andromeda

bsomlo|1382883673|3545554 said:
Icy -- for some reason PP's photos brought out the metallic gold in the champagne/lavender ripples, and the metallic silver in the whites. My pictures are horrendous and don't capture the magic at all.

PP's ripple necklaces are both about 17.5" with clasp. I didn't discuss length with Jeremy for these necklaces at all. But he had just made the triple graduated white metallic necklace which had nested 16", 17" and 18" strands -- so maybe he knew this would be the right length for me. What he would have done if I had wanted a few more inches, I don't know. But these are perfect.

The whites are indeed super lustrous. More than Kevin's? Maybe. But Kevin's are very lustrous, too.

A few more shots, for your pleasure, of the two new ripples together:

I like how they're wrinkly, but not too wrinkly or pitted. I don't like "smooth ripples", but I don't like too much ripple and pitting in my ripple. These are perfect!

(Oh, and I wore the champagne lavenders last night on our double date. The other woman was decked out in diamonds, me in pearls. Neither said a word about the other's jewelry...)

Those champagne/lavender ripples! Total drool!! :love: :lickout: :love: :lickout: :love: :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results