shape
carat
color
clarity

POJ ripples on sale

mapo

Shiny_Rock
sorry to hear that! I guess it's no longer available?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I just did a search on "ripple" and there are four strands up there now. I think this sale might be a work in progress.

Good luck everyone. :wavey:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The greys were stunning - pity someone got them first.

Then again, I don't want an expensive envelope marked with "pearls" sitting in my shared mail room. I really need to find a different mail solution!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries, Lady Disdain! I've never received a package containing pearls that had the word "pearl" anywhere on the outside.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
baby nurse|1407943055|3731503 said:
No worries, Lady Disdain! I've never received a package containing pearls that had the word "pearl" anywhere on the outside.

But there is that pesky customs form on the outside of the envelope, with description and value. Ouch!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady_Disdain|1407957740|3731670 said:

But there is that pesky customs form on the outside of the envelope, with description and value. Ouch!

I hadn't thought of a customs form-- forget it!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock

I bought some earrings from Mana Pearls which they shipped from Tahiti. I had them delivered to my office address with my name and my company name on the address line. I received the pearls just like a regular FedEx or UPS package. I can't remember which one. Then a few weeks later the shipping company sent a bill for the custom fee (I hear they normally make you pay up front before delivery). The invoice was addressed to company name instead. The secretary handled mail distribution and gave it to the HR lady to pay. I was so embarrassed when HR figured it out and handed it to me. It had value of items listed, etc. Ugh...

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HHPmom|1407960993|3731714 said:

I bought some earrings from Mana Pearls which they shipped from Tahiti. I had them delivered to my office address with my name and my company name on the address line. I received the pearls just like a regular FedEx or UPS package. I can't remember which one. Then a few weeks later the shipping company sent a bill for the custom fee (I hear they normally make you pay up front before delivery). The invoice was addressed to company name instead. The secretary handled mail distribution and gave it to the HR lady to pay. I was so embarrassed when HR figured it out and handed it to me. It had value of items listed, etc. Ugh...

What a mess!

The times I used UPS/Fedex, I either received the invoice together with the package, prepaid the customs by bank transfer or paid directly to the delivery person by credit card (my favourite way). I would be furious if the invoice ended up with someone else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results