shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearllunar

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I am pretty ticked. I ordered some earrings that were sent to me broken, and the other one scratched. I contacted pearllunar, and they said to send them back. I said it was crazy for me to send them back because it would cost me more to send it back then it cost to buy the item. They then asked if I would just like a new item sent out or a refund. I picked a refund (And the earrings need to go in the trash, I dont think you can save them).

Simple enough. I have now tried to bid on another strand I want, and they have blocked me from bidding! I am SO mad right now. I have spent HUNDREDS of dollars ($522) through them so far, and they treat me like this??!

29.gif
29.gif
I'm mad. Mostly sad. I emailed them wanting to know what was up.... but good luck with getting an answer.
38.gif
38.gif

ETA I still like their items, which is why I am so upset. I had more things to buy!!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s bad. That makes me think twice about ordering from them again.

I''m sorry you had that experience. I would be mad too!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww SB- I''m soooo sorry about this.... hmmm, I am also thinking twice about ordering from them, and I don''t like how they treated you. If you wanted to order more items, would you try another username or so?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Ugh.... I hope they reconsider. It''s a shame, because they do have a lot of great items.

OK, I''m cooled now.

I have no heard from them, but I did send another email. It just irks me, because I was really getting into "designing" new strands and was having fun coming up with ideas.. and for the price, and the "quality" I don''t think it''s too bad. It just upsets me that I take pride in being a good ebayer, paying promptly, being quick communication, and when something out of my control happens, I get blocked.

I did think about going under another screen name to bid, but if they "catch you" you can get banned. I mean, I don''t want to give them more money if they really don''t want it!

Thanks for listening to me vent guys. I have 7 more items I am waiting on.. hope they get to me in one piece!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Well, unless they treat you right they''ve lost my business. Please let us know if you hear back from them and they resolve this.

I got an email today that said, "TRY BACK LATER." And then something about system failure
20.gif
I don''t buy it, but I emailed back asking them to contact ebay and to get it fixed because they are losing money. I have ebayed A LOT and never once, under my account or FI account have I been blocked or received anything less than stellar feedback. I guess I need to stop taking things so personally.
12.gif
12.gif

You guys are too sweet. Thank you for letting me vent. I will update again if I hear anything. Thank you for listening!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
That''s just so weird and freaky, swedish bean - I was browsing their pearls the other day, and this incident was certainly looming large for me. I hope things work out for you, because you''re probably one of their best customers.

*sigh* ok, I tried to bid several times today before an item I wanted went through auction. But, I was finally able to bid after the auction
5.gif
Better late than never.

I never got an email or anything... so I guess if there are items you want to bid on, and this happens to you, don''t sit by quietly!
28.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
So they reinstated you but didn''t tell you they did? Weird!

Well, good. Glad they saw reason.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results