shape
carat
color
clarity

New HOMEMADE south sea pearl necklace!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I used a 14kt gold box chain and 6 (10.5mm) SS baroque pearls (3 white and 2 golden). Put a drop of VIGOR glue on the chain, then slid the pearl over it.

Here is pic 1...getting ready and measuring where to place the pearls. I also shortened the chain about 2 inches to make it more of a choker.

homemadepearlksps3.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
half done! It is actually harder then it looks. Very steady not to get glue on the pearl holes rim when sliding it on, and tripple checking the mesurement with each pearl.

homemadepearlksps2.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
All done! Reattached the ring, and ready to go!

homemadepearlksps1.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And of course the neck shot! I think it looks great for being homemade! I didnt use my deep gold AAA south sea pearl on this one because I want to make another necklace with yellow gold, and use it as a single pearl in the center. I was going to make another neclace tonight, but the seller never shipped the pearls *grunt*.

homemadepearkksps.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Close up! The 2 goldens are actually very very close in color. The flash and shadowing is making them look a different shade.

101E3828.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Very nice job. If I had the skills I''d do the same thing.

Looks lovely on you
9.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and good job RH!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely! Nice job!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
making pearl necklaces is fun! and yours looks lovely- enjoy wearing that beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results