shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help to make this pearl bracelet.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
My friend's birthday is coming and she invited my to her birthday. It seems not good to go to her birthday without anything. So I'm thinking about her birthday gift. I plan to give her a birthday card and something else. And I found that she's looking for pearl bracelet on pandahall by accident. Maybe a bracelet is a wise choice. But the bracelet that she was looking is a little expensive, and I don't want to spend much money. Does anyone know how to make this kind of pearl bracelet? I need a step-by-step tutorial.
pearl_bracelet.jpg

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Meredeth,

That is a really lovely bracelet. Bows are very popular now, as are pearls. I'd suggest finding a bead or craft shop in your area to purchase your supplies. The clerks there often have lots of experience and could advise you on how to make the bracelet. It appears to be on stretch elastic. You may be able to find a similar rhinestone bow. Good luck with your project! I'm certain your girlfriend would be delighted to get such a beautiful gift!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
For an additional option, at the bead shop I go to, for a small additional charge they've even made the item I wanted for me.

AnnaGraceDreamPearls

Rough_Rock
Trade
For inexpensive pearl bracelet making on our own, you can use freshwater off-round pearls, shell pearls or crystal pearls etc and use stretchy thread to make it. You can get most materials except for natural real freshwater pearls from Michael's. I found a simple tutorial on "Making a Simple Stretchy Pearl Bracelet" on you-tube that might help you. Click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v1EUM1zfn0..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results