shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ruckus Rope

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've started a new thread on this rope because I have more pictures to share and the title of the previous thread is misleading since the WSS were removed.

Old thread:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/50-multicolor-tahitian-and-white-ss-baroque-rope-from-pp.204603/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/50-multicolor-tahitian-and-white-ss-baroque-rope-from-pp.204603/[/URL]

This piece is a favorite of mine because I hand picked the pearls which Chenai then spent hours assembling into a rope at PP. When I wear it I remember the magic of the Ruckus, the wonderful people I met and the pearls.

tahitiantornado6.jpg

tahitian17.jpg

tahitianwrist3.jpg

tahitianbox.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is beautiful and the length is perfect. I love the picture with the akoya and ripples.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Lady Disdain. The akoya and ripples are next in line for threads : )

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Dream strand Babynurse :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I think this one will be worn for many, many years and become even more special. Can't wait to see it in person next summer on you :mrgreen:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Love the colours and length! Did u mention the specs (size and length) in your earlier post? They look divine on your neck. Love your akoyas too. More of those akoyas pls!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
your new rope is stunning and so versatile, i'm loving all the different ways you can wear it.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
PS: Very glad you removed the south seas.... It looks amazing like this!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
icy_jade|1410239669|3747567 said:
Love the colours and length! Did u mention the specs (size and length) in your earlier post? They look divine on your neck. Love your akoyas too. More of those akoyas pls!

Oops. 50 inches. :oops:

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
They look magical in every picture.
A versatile piece too, wonderful long, doubled and in a torsade!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1410239364|3747564 said:
Dream strand Babynurse :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I think this one will be worn for many, many years and become even more special. Can't wait to see it in person next summer on you :mrgreen:

Thanks, 4Ranch Girl :wavey: The rope holds a lot of special memories and I know I will reach for it often. I'll definitely bring it along next year!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
BabyNurse, that is one spectacular piece! and i love all the ways you've styled it - you could wear it with, well, anything! well done, and enjoy!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse -- WOW! Thanks for the multitude of pictures. The one with the HG ripples, double blue akoya and new Tahitian rope is insane. That box of treasures must make you very very happy.

Wear your newest rope in the best of health and do start threads with your other special pieces!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I love the colors in your rope so much. The mix of shapes are interesting, it is so beautiful. Would you say it is mainly AAA pearls? Thanks for sharing.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those Tahitian colors!!!! :love: :love: :love: Thank you for sharing all of those beautiful photos!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Baby nurse, thank you for the addl pics! The tahitian rope is stunning!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thecat, thank you! I'd been wanting a multicolor Tahitian rope for a long time so this piece really scratched that itch!

Thank you, Icy Jade! Those are kind words coming from someone whose collection I covet! The rope is 50" but I'm sending it back to have 2" added to its length since I find it a bit snug when it's tripled. The pearls measure 8.3-12mm.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - Your rope is ... I'm speechless!!! I can't get over the colors, overtones and luster of those pearls. True treasures!!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the additional pictures. I scrolled through 4 times this morning just enjoying all the gorgeous colors and the different styling options. I especially love the long double strand and the twisted triple.

I look forward to seeing this beauty (and you!) next summer. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results