shape
carat
color
clarity

my new pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jessicap

Rough_Rock
8.5~9.5 mm white strand. There are more blemish than I like, but from a foot away, its luster hides all blemish. For the price I can''t complain. I plan to wear them with my 9mm freshadama dangles.

WhitePearlStrand_9mm.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful... are you finishing them yourself with the clasp and all?

jessicap

Rough_Rock
Three 5~6m rice apricot strands with matching studs. In real life they are deep lavender with a golden tone. For some reason the picture came out with a darker color and much saturated overtone. Love them. Want to make a long rope with them.

GoldApricotStrand.jpg

jessicap

Rough_Rock
Last, a pair of gold studs to match my multicolor necklace I got a couple weeks ago.
These are 9~9.5 mm, the necklace is 7~8 mm. I have big earlobes, so I like large studs.

GoldStudsWithNecklace.jpg

jessicap

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 4:48:21 PM
Author: D&T
Beautiful... are you finishing them yourself with the clasp and all?

Yes, I am going to knot them by myself.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2009 4:57:03 PM
Author: jessicap
Last, a pair of gold studs to match my multicolor necklace I got a couple weeks ago.
These are 9~9.5 mm, the necklace is 7~8 mm. I have big earlobes, so I like large studs.
is the mulitcolor one from pearllunar (7-8 or 7-8mm?)? I just bought one from them...and am sooo excited to get it,,, I also bought an apricot color studs hopefully they will mix welll.

very beautiful!

jessicap

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 5:36:03 PM
Author: D&T
Date: 10/15/2009 4:57:03 PM

Author: jessicap

is the mulitcolor one from pearllunar (7-8 or 7-8mm?)? I just bought one from them...and am sooo excited to get it,,, I also bought an apricot color studs hopefully they will mix welll.

very beautiful!

They are all from pearllunar. My strand has few apricot color beads. I love them most. Now I am going to make myself an apricot color rope.

I found the multicolor strand has almost every color she offers. If I am not sure about the color of her other items, I just compare her picture of my multicolor strand with pictures of her other items, and I get a much realistic ideal on what I am getting. I had a hard time to get the color right with my camera. Colors in my picture always look too saturated. Pearllunar''s pictures are better than mine, but they are still a little darker than the real pearl.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful pearls, and even if you think the colors aren''t photographing true to life, the luster is just gorgeous!

Date: 10/15/2009 7:50:54 PM
Author: cellentani
Really beautiful pearls, and even if you think the colors aren''t photographing true to life, the luster is just gorgeous!

Yup, I agree. The luster is beautiful!

jessicap

Rough_Rock
Finished white necklace with freshadama dangles. Same beautiful luster, and by accident, same overtone and orient. No one can tell the necklace cost only a small faction of what the dangles cost.

WhitePearlSet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results