shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mother's Day pearls from Pearl Paradise

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Even though Mother's Day was almost three weeks ago, I hadn't had a chance to take any decent photos of the lovely strand Mr K purchased for me as a gift until this afternoon.

As soon as I saw these beauties in the Pearl Paradise Mother's Day sale I knew I had to have them. I had actually enquired about this very strand when I bought my large drop pink pearls from them, but felt they were a bit out of my budget at that point in time. So when I saw them in the sale I shrieked!! Luckily Mr K was more than happy to buy them for me and a few short days later they were in my happy little hands.

I have already worn them three or four times - not too shabby for a stay at home mumma who wears jeans most days - including to our Mother's Day Brunch on Maui ;-)

I have to say, in real life they are the most spectacular pearls. Far more beautiful than on the computer screen. Lovely pink, silver and blue overtones on baroque pearls measuring 16.0-22.0 mm. They are alive with colour and movement. I am totally in love with this strand. It is to die for.

http://www.pearlparadise.com/Large-Metallic-White-Fireball-Freshwater-Pearl-Necklace4814.aspx

Enjoy!

img_5404.jpg

img_5406.jpg

img_5410.jpg

img_5412.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Oh for the love of all that is holy. Those are INCREDIBLE and they look absolutely perfect on you! I'm sorry, but I need more pictures.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
holy Crayola, those are gorgeous!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Holy Toledo misskittycat! you are one lucky lady! Hello, Wilma Flintstone!

Blossy

Rough_Rock
Oh wow, I love them!

They are so unusual, I bet people will ask you about them all the time :)

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
That is simply one spectactular necklace :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy your new beauty. :appl: :appl: :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
So, it should have a name..... Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a signature necklace if I ever saw one. So glad they went to the right home. They look stunning on you.

Here is the amazing Wilma. I like yours better! :cheeky:

wilma_flintstone.jpg

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Incredible size! Thank you for sharing! Stunning!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words!! There is a deep love affair happening with these pearls over here. I have taken to wearing them of a morning with my dressing gown. I'm sure the queen does so why not me?

I do affectionately refer to them as Wilma Pearls so I think Wilma is a fitting name for them! They do look so much better on than just as a strand. I will try and get a few more neck shots for you mrs taylor but it's very hard to capture their luminosity and lustre adequately. Like most pearls they are better in real life than seen through a photograph ;-)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! Wow!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: That is one beautiful strand! Congrats and enjoy :twirl:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat|1370131425|3457503 said:
I have taken to wearing them of a morning with my dressing gown. I'm sure the queen does so why not me? ;-)

Love this!!!!!!! They are beautiful Misskittycat!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Let's bring Wilma back since she plays so nicely with the 35" soufflés!

They really look absolutely terrific together.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I don't wear them nearly enough as I should. I wore them to dinner the other night and got a few compliments. The pearls loved their outing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results