shape
carat
color
clarity

My Kamoka Pearls

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I was checking out some photos of Kamoka pearl earrings on a neighboring forum a few days ago, and they were so stunningly beautiful, I caved. I went out to the Kamoka pearl boutique and clicked on these beauties. I love the green and pink Tahitians best, and there is just something about the Kamoka pearl luster. I just picked up the package today, and I am very pleased. Gorgeous pearls.

http://buy.kamokapearls.com/

Kamoka Earrings-VendorPhoto1.jpg

Kamoka Earrings Desc1.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sharing some eye candy of my new Kamoka pearl pretties.

Kamoka Earrings.jpg

Kamoka Earrings2.jpg

Kamoka Ear Shot.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Late last year I picked up a Kamoka pearl ring set in 14k white gold from Pearl Paradise. I love wearing this ring, and looking at the amazing luster and the beautiful orient. This is one reason I decided to add to my Kamoka pearl collection.

Kamoka Ring.jpg

Kamoka Ring2.jpg

Kamoka Three.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
One last shot of my Kamoka ring and earrings.

Thanks for coming by. :wavey:

Kamoka Three2.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Those Kamokas are gorgeous! I have a single Kamoka on a leather cord and probably wear it daily. I agree that the luster is unique! Congrats :love:

K9

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA - Those are gorgeous!!! They look stunning on you too!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, akmiss and K9.

I got out my better camera today and hopefully this photo will be better. The pearl on the right is more in focus and gives you an idea of how sharp the luster really is.

Kamokas Up Close.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I came back to see them all again. :)) So luscious.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful Komokas :appl: Josh grows wonderful pearls. I really like that he uses green farming practices plus he is a really nice man.

Enjoy your new beauties :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you 4Ranch Girl. I'm so happy to be able to help support a wonderful operation like Kamoka. It makes wearing these beauties even more of a pleasure.

Glad you keep coming back, K9. Here is a better photo of my Kamoka trio. :wavey:

Kamoka Trio.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty :love: Green like the eye of the dragon :bigsmile:

Your pictures are better than vendor's. Colors look more intense, less bleached out and I can see the sky!

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Completely gorgeous! :love:

Thanks for sharing,especially the ear shots! It gives a great perspective.

I have tried ear shots and they are difficult for me!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your kind words, baby monster, LG, bean and lucyloo.

Lucy, to get ear shots I stand next to a window (you can see it reflected in the pearl) to get plenty of light and so it is even, with no shadows. I hold up the camera and shoot. Many times I miss the ear, so I adjust and try again. Eventually, I get a reasonable picture. Then I download and crop it so that everyone thinks the ear was actually centered in the photo, which, of course, it never is. :bigsmile:

Have fun trying again. :wavey:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :love:

Those are gorgeous, Fly Girl! Good for you, those are beauties. :cheeky:

I love the peacock overtones! Very, very, nice. You have a great collection! :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just love the colour of those earrings! Beautiful !! :love:

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! They look stunning, and gorgeous. What a great buy! On top of that, your photos are very detailed and descriptive.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the color and luster on those are gorgeous. They are so reflective and almost metallic - yum.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much iLander, love_paradise, katbran, leyhuong, and Kay.

I have a treat for all of you. I have a new favorite pearl strand. :love:

I recently purchased a strand of jumbo peacock Kamoka pearls. As I recall, the pearls in front are around 14 mm. These are round, peacock Kamoka pearls, in a 20" strand, my favorite length. The shades of peacock vary, which gives the strand some interesting color variations. I'll begin with the vendor photos.

By the way, I love, love, love wearing this strand of pearls. :bigsmile:

jumbo_strand_083_1024x1024.jpg

kamoka1.jpg

kamoka2.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
A few more photos that Josh sent to me to show off the color variations.

kamoka3.jpg

kamoka4.jpg

kamoka5.jpg

kamoka6.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
A few of my own photos. Many of the pearls are dark, some are lighter grey, and all of them show some peacock coloration. Some of the pinker peacock pearls in the strand are an excellent match to my Kamoka peacock stud earrings. Other pearls have a distinct blue peacock coloration.

The neck shot shows how this strand sits at my preferred length. See the pink glow from the pearl sitting three to the right of the center pearl? I love that gorgeous pearl. Gosh, I love this entire strand. I worried a bit about the weight, but no, while these pearls are quite substantial, I have absolutely no problem wearing it all day long. I feel like a princess in this strand. :))

kamoka3_8202.jpg

kamoka2_8192.jpg

kamoka1_8175.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Your necklace looks AMAZING on you, FlyGirl!!! That flower clasp is TDF! I love the whole set! :love: :love: :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Smokes those pearls are just TDF :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: what a statment necklace you have :naughty: Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Elysian|1404070705|3703344 said:
WOW! Your necklace looks AMAZING on you, FlyGirl!!! That flower clasp is TDF! I love the whole set! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you, Elysian. The adorable little flower clasp is the same as the clasp on my Kamoka Harvest Necklace and Bracelet. I like to wear this necklace with my Kamoka Harvest bracelet.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1404072718|3703370 said:
Holy Smokes those pearls are just TDF :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: what a statment necklace you have :naughty: Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thank you, 4Ranch Girl. I wasn't sure if I was a big round Tahitian girl, but since these are Kamoka pearls in my favorite green peacock colors, I find that I definitely am. :Up_to_something:

I remember your advice, that good things come to those who wait. I was holding out for a special strand when this strand of pearls showed up on the Kamoka web site this spring. This strand ticked a lot of my boxes and I got really excited. Big, green peacock Tahitians, and Kamokas to boot. I loved the variety of peacock colors, sort of like they were a multi-color within the green peacock family. Green pearls are my favorite, but some had blue green colors which are stunning. I had been waiting for something really special, and this was it. But, they weren't cheap. Then, about 12 days later, my annual bonus check came through, and it was bigger than I was expecting, big enough to pay for a new strand of pearls! :bigsmile: I sent Josh an e-mail that same day. Four days later the necklace was around my neck.

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Holy molly!!! Just gorgeous!!! Congratulations on this great necklace. It looks so lovely on you, very elegant and exquisite. Wear it in good health and wear it often!!! :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
leyhuong|1404093097|3703514 said:
Holy molly!!! Just gorgeous!!! Congratulations on this great necklace. It looks so lovely on you, very elegant and exquisite. Wear it in good health and wear it often!!! :love:
Thank you so much, leyhuong. :appl:

I have worn this necklace a number of times since it arrived. Here are a few photos with different outfits. :wink2:

todaykamoka_8313.jpg

todaykamoka_8333.jpg

todaykamoka_8356.jpg

todaykamoka_8363.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here is the original vendor description of the necklace. And, another photo of my favorite pink peacock pearl with my Kamoka peacock earrings.

kamokajumbo_desc.jpg

kamoka_8199.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results