shape
carat
color
clarity

MovieZombie, is your avatar...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
no, it was just a picture taken by the vendor but I note that making said picture into an avatar elongated these SS pearls in an odd way. I wear them on 14k hoops.

wp_20150403_011.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie|1428084033|3856456 said:
no, it was just a picture taken by the vendor but I note that making said picture into an avatar elongated these SS pearls in an odd way. I wear them on 14k hoops.
Thanks, that's what I meant by earring charms. I am thinking of having someone put pearls on eye pins to interchange on hoops. Do you have any advice on doing that? Yours look very pretty.

I was thinking of using these PP bracelet charms on hoops. Do you foresee any issues as long as the eye pin fits over the diameter of the hoop?

charm.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops, I read charms but didn't see the "earring" in front of it.
my bad. sorry.

my hoops are a lot like this: http://www.shaneco.com/detail/14k-yellow-gold-hoop-earrings/41060713
in fact, I did get mine from Shane Company........

the trick is to make sure the "eye" is big enough to get on your hoop and hang the way you want.
I personally like a big heavier/thicker "eye".

you could try the "eye" on your hoop earrings and see how you like it before actually attaching to the pearl.

i'm not an expert on pins but it looks to me like it would work........perhaps 4RanchGirl or NL will chime in?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, MZ! I see a lot of nice possibilities on the Shane Co. website.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results