shape
carat
color
clarity

Metallic Freshwater Fireball Pearl & Diamond Pendant:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
PP posted this triple fireball pendant on Facebook last night and I knew, to use 4RanchGirl's phrase, that I needed to have it! They stated it would be posted today so I basically spent the day on this piece. I think it is an unbelievably gorgeous design by John. John, my hat off to you, sir!

It is 18" and I am having a jump ring put in at 16".

Here are the glamour shots and the details:

Metallic Freshwater Fireball Pearl & Diamond Pendant
This stunning one-of-a-kind piece is made in 14 karat green and rose gold, and features three metallic green Freshwater Fireball pearls. Bezel-set rose gold diamond-links connect the three pearls to the center ring of pave' set diamonds, which is made of solid 14-karat green gold. This green gold and rose gold combination perfectly compliments the rose' overtones in the three metallic green Fireball pearls!

The total diamond weight of G VS1 quality diamonds is 0.22cttw. The center pearl measures 17.5mm and the two side pearls measure 13.0-14.0mm. The combined length of the centerpiece and the rose gold cable chain is 18-inches.

I'm super excited about this piece!!!

larger_glamour_shot_1.jpg

larger_glamour_shot_2.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I saw this and wanted it so badly! I am sososoSO glad you got it! It is SO you!!!!!
JUST GORGEOUS!

Overload us with pics when you get this giant goddess!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh, perfection!! We're going to need lots and lots of pictures :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I can't really figure out the dimensions on a human (that human being me). I don't know where that trio will fall, which is why I wanted a jump ring put in at 16" so the whole trio doesn't hang too low on my very short self (5'2.5" on a tall day).

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
No doubt about it...you are the metallic fireball pendant/necklace queen. :clap: :dance:

An absolutely stunning piece that will make your neck the centerpiece of the next ruckus! :wink2: :appl: :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
BS I think NL might have an in progress picture from the ruckus of this piece. I emailed her to see if she did. When I saw this I thought of you and you collection of these one of a kinds. i am glad it is yours :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
That green, what a lovely statement piece. I love diamonds and pearls. I'm glad its yours. Congratulations!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the luster and colors of the fireballs :love: More so, I admire the creativity that went into this piece! :clap: It's just stunning!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, guys! It's so much fun to share the excitement with pearl lovers around the world.

4Ranch -- I'd love to see my piece in production! That would be so cool!

John is a super talented jeweler and I am so very glad he is part of the PP team and that I have the honor of owning some of his pieces.

I am happy to see both fireball pendants were sold today. To anyone here?!

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bsomlo...Congratulations on your beautiful purchase. I am looking forward to seeing pictures when you receive it.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy that you got it. Yet another stunning addition to your collection.
Metallic green! I can't imagine... Pls post loads of pretty pics. When do you think you will get them?

And, ahem, I really think you need a standalone thread for all your pretties so that it's easier for us to look at fabulous eye candy all in one thread.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
OH, So Happy it's you who got this one !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Explains why you didn't get the other one LOL ... Congratulations!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is Bsomlo. I was wondering when this would appear. Congratulation's on your new piece.

johnsstudio1.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
This necklace is so you, B. You are officially the fireball queen.

The combination of the green metallic fireballs, diamonds, and green and rose gold is stunning. I can't wait to see lots of neck shots.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Those pearls look great! Love the strong green colours. Good to know it went to you.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, guys!

NacreLover -- thanks so much of the picture of my piece "being born"!!! That is such a cool in-progress shot! How fortuitous that you were there at just the right time.

CRD -- that green fireball was SO tempting but I'd seen this one coming on Facebook... I have other fireball pendants but nothing like this!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well that is just plain stunning ! Absolutely stunning ! I'm so glad that you bought it as you obviously love your pearls !! It truly needed a good home ! :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm - I posted here earlier today but now it's gone?

bsomlo - I agree that you are the fireball queen! The pearls are gorgeous and the design is genius! I like the use of green and rose gold to go with the pearl colors and overtones. Tremendous necklace!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Upon inspection, I see John reversed the position of the top two fireballs in the final design.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Stunning necklace!! I'm looking forward to neck photos! :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! I am super excited for you that you were able to get this one! It is a very special and beautiful piece! I adore the ring of diamonds! Looking forward to neck shots!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that is the most beautiful necklace I have seen. I'm drooling here...tears in my eyes...souffles are just so breathtakingly beautiful...I'm so happy for You, bsomlo! ...and pearl envy rised head again...

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You're sweet to ask. I did receive the piece but I'm not at home so can't photograph and post like usual. Give me a few days...

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang! I saw the thread come up and was hoping to open it to neck shots! I'm so excited to see it in action!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
cmd2014|1411845151|3757869 said:
Dang! I saw the thread come up and was hoping to open it to neck shots! I'm so excited to see it in action!

+1 to this, I was hoping to see pictures of this beauty!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Those colors are just gorgeous!
Neck shots soon please!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results