shape
carat
color
clarity

Kojima Thank You Sale

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Sarah at Kojima Pearl is having a customer appreciation sale: http://www.kojimapearl.com/blog/

I'd been admiring these silver rice pearls, so I got them. I don't normally even like rice pearls, but these are so big (9X11 to 10X15mm) and fluffy and marshmallowy. I'm a sucker for silver too. Can't wait to do something with them, just not sure what yet.

kojima_rice_pearls.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the tip:)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Those are a really cool color. I don't have any experience with Kojima earls but I hear good things about them.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I sprung for this Kamoka Sprinkle Pearl Bracelet. There are a number of other Kamoka pearls and a strand still there. I love my Kamokas the best of all of my Tahitians. :love:

Sarah has some very nice strands up. With the discount, her Chinese Kasumi-like baroques are the best deal around. I see the pink-lavender one went sometime in the past few hours.

Happy shopping! :appl: :appl:

kdb463_kam7288x104_3_large.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1354827848|3324711 said:
I really like the keshi 5 strands. I can see it with a cool vertical clasp, to be worn in front. However, I know nothing about keshi. What do you guys think?

http://kojimapearl.myshopify.com/products/5-strand-lot-of-white-chinese-keshi-pearls
Sarah says these are high luster, so they should be very colorful in person. When I visited with Sarah in her studio last year, she told me she wants everything on her web site to look better in person, so that people are pleased and don't return the pearls. So, you can believe her descriptions.

As far as the keshi go, I love the look. I'm not a round pearl person myself, and keshi look so fun.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I had already been working with Sarah on a tin cup necklace 40" long for a gift. She was very sweet and gave me a discount because of the sale she was having!! Here are a couple of pics of the pearls that Sarah just sent me. Can't wait to see them in person. The chain is rose gold vermeil.

jocelyn5.jpg

jocelyn1.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous, gorgeous pearls, pinkjewel. You are going to be very pleased.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1354830657|3324771 said:
I had already been working with Sarah on a tin cup necklace 40" long for a gift. She was very sweet and gave me a discount because of the sale she was having!! Here are a couple of pics of the pearls that Sarah just sent me. Can't wait to see them in person. The chain is rose gold vermeil.

These look just like mine! Bought pearls from Catherine C and had them "strung" on 14K yellow gold. I aodre them, hope you do too!

cheers--Sharon

ETA Bluebird--your pearls are gorgeous!

EETA:

Just bought some earrings!

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Yay, fly girl and canuk gal, can't wait to see your purchases. Canuk gal, your necklace sounds dreamy. Mine are loose strands so the fun of trying them on will be a bit delayed.

Lady D, the keshi I've seen have had amazing lustre and color, which is their strength. Though they aren't natural uncultured pearls, I think they're about as close as you can get since they form on their own, as volunteers, without a nucleus. If you like the size and shape, I doubt you'd be disappointed with them.

Pinkjewel, I love your necklace, just wow! Please come back with a neckshot of those.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1354908129|3325617 said:
canuk-gal|1354891566|3325366 said:
HI:

I look forward to seeing neckshots for yours!!!

Sorry to keep jihacking, but these are mine:

http://kojimapearl.myshopify.com/products/japan-kasumi-and-sea-of-cortez-earrings

cheers--Sharon
Love, love, love those, Sharon. I just want to add the photo, lest Sarah take them down from her website and they be lost.

We must have more photos when they arrive. I'm a huge Sea of Cortez and Kasumi pearl fan, and those have both! :cheeky:

Thank you very much for your kind posts.
I am completely inert, so thanks for posting picutres! I am rather excited about these little babies.......

cheers--Sharon

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pinkjewel, those look amazing! :love: please post neck shots!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I picked up a pair of silver blue souffle pearls recently from Sarah. I just made them into earrings today by adding a few Oregon sunstone rondelles and wiring them onto Bali ear wires.

I suspect that all eyes will be on these beautiful pearls, and people won't notice my primitive wirewrapping skills. :wink2:

The lower picture shows the pearls next to my new silver blue akoyas from Pearl Paradise. Sorry about the reflection from the red shirt that I was wearing.

earrings_4119.jpg

akoya_4061.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1354999382|3326364 said:
I picked up a pair of silver blue souffle pearls recently from Sarah. I just made them into earrings today by adding a few Oregon sunstone rondelles and wiring them onto Bali ear wires.

I suspect that all eyes will be on these beautiful pearls, and people won't notice my primitive wirewrapping skills. :wink2:

The lower picture shows the pearls next to my new silver blue akoyas from Pearl Paradise. Sorry about the reflection from the red shirt that I was wearing.

Oh wow, love your souffle pearls and akoyas :love: :love: ! The luster is just amazing! And very cool that you made them into earrings yourself.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, baby nurse. Here are the vendor photos that show the luster much better. They are gorgeous in person.

vendor20pair202a.jpg

vendor20pair2b.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
those blue souffle pearls are amazing!!!!! I'm in love with the souffles-ao light and fluffy and irridescent!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

http://kojimapearl.myshopify.com/products/japan-kasumi-and-sea-of-cortez-earrings

cheers--Sharon
Love, love, love those, Sharon. I just want to add the photo, lest Sarah take them down from her website and they be lost.

We must have more photos when they arrive. I'm a huge Sea of Cortez and Kasumi pearl fan, and those have both! :cheeky:
SO glady you posted the picture Fly Girl because the picture is already down.

Sharon those are really beautiful earrings enjoy wearing them. Douglas really grows beautiful pearls.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
PinkJewel enjoy wearing your beauty. Sarah is wonderful to work with . This necklace will go with so much because of all of the colors.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1354999382|3326364 said:

Oh boy FlyGirl you sure have been adding to you collection :naughty: . You have made some amazing purchases lately. Well done :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1355080091|3326917 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

SO glady you posted the picture Fly Girl because the picture is already down.

Sharon those are really beautiful earrings enjoy wearing them. Douglas really grows beautiful pearls.

HI:

Yes, now I have them on my ears, I do concur! I really ought to take pictures......they are GORGEOUS! And large....YES! :appl:

cheers--Shaorn

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results