shape
carat
color
clarity

Kojima Pearl Mother's Day sale

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw this posted on facebook. Looks like there will be a sale Yahoo :mrgreen:

Kojima Pearl

Inspired by colors of a beautiful Spring... And those mothers who encouraged us to be unique.
Kojimapearl will be holding a month long sale during May. Please join our mailing list on the home page of www.kojimapearl.com for updates and special discounts.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how wonderful, I was just looking at her online boutique this morning :naughty: Thanks for posting this 4ranchgirl :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I emailed Sarah last week and she told me she will be adding lots new things before the sale starts. Happy shopping :bigsmile:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I love her pearls. :love: I have been wanting some of her loose pearls since we took all those photos at the Ruckus. I will have to call her. 4ranchgirl, do you see something you are looking for? I know you were looking for a big drop pendant a while ago. Was it a Katsumi pearl?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good news, indeed!
:appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I see a bunch on new necklaces going up today.

So excited. I love pearl sales! :bigsmile:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh fun! Sarah doesn't have sales often! Her pearls are beautiful; her designs so original; I've purchased her loose pearls many times because of the unusual ones she offers!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thank you for answering my question!!! (and for Kojima for answering my prayers!! LOL)

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've been eyeing that one for some time 4RG...... :love:
however, I have other ideas for projects in mind and if you get to it first I will at least get to see it posted here! :appl:
lol, i'm not sure its too dressy for me! :lol:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh she has some gorgeous things! But alas, after buying one of my HG strands at PP in the Mother's Day sale, and also picking up my custom earrings next week AND with my eternity band I got for my birthday in February, I think I am all tapped out on jewellery right now...

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
If you did not get the code it is on the kojima facebook page.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
naria - more details about that rope!! Vintage AND pearls?? Sounds amazing!

naria

Shiny_Rock
So I was inspired by the Tiffany Gatsby thread. I've been working with Mr and Mrs PP to design a necklace based on that design, but tweaked. I'm probably going to make a 100" pearl rope with the following repeating pattern: LssssssssMssssssssMssssssssMssssssss. The small pearls will be 5mm and strung in 2 inch grouping. They will intersperse Medium pearls between these groupings and the occasional larger pearls throughout as well. The medium pearls are probably going to be 7-8mm and the larger 8-9mm.

I took a look at blog shots of the original Tiffany necklace and they are using AA or AA+ grade pearls. I'm going to do mine in AAA grade, it is going to be longer and it is going to include a greater mix of larger pictures. And PP is able to do all of that for substantially less than the original 1000, though I'm waiting for the design team to get me the final numbers. I'm asking for a glamor shot so that I can post it when the necklace arrives.

I'm still debating about what to do about the clasp. The necklace could go claspless, I could get the 25 dollar filigree clasp or I could upgrade. Part of me is attracted to upgrading, but am worried that it is a bit of waste on such a long strand since so much is already going on with that type of necklace.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Naria your necklace sounds like it will be GORGEOUS!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I would not go with a clasp on that length, as I think it would be grand enough on its own and can't imagine wearing it wrapped so many times at the neck that you would need one! I also adore that rope from Kojima and have been drooling over it for a while...but I too have spent all of my pearl money at PP :naughty:

4RanchGirl love LOVE love the Kojima necklace you are eyeing :love:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
naria|1367418837|3438173 said:
I'm still debating about what to do about the clasp. The necklace could go claspless, I could get the 25 dollar filigree clasp or I could upgrade. Part of me is attracted to upgrading, but am worried that it is a bit of waste on such a long strand since so much is already going on with that type of necklace.

Naria, either do it without clasp or use a stronger clasp than the filigree. Filigree is not strong enough to hold something that long. It's meant for smaller pearls or 18" length or less.

naria

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the clasp advice everyone. I didn't even think about the weight issue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results