shape
carat
color
clarity

July PP Sale

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Anyone pick out a few goodies from PPs Summer sale? I got a bracelet and a necklace, but I am kinda bummed I missed out on that keshi and tahitian rope, that was so fun!

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Oh hell, yeah! I got the mini double strand white freshwater necklace. 4.5-5mm.

I used to have a mini pearl strand and I loved it. I don't know what happened to it. In necklaces I usually wear 14.5-16 inches - anything longer is too long. I had been thinking about a double strand but I always have to get them strung special etc and it seems like a hassle. Then I saw that this one is already short at 15 inches! It was $242 and after I put it in the cart the system took off another 10% so the double strand cost $217!! I so grabbed it - couldn't resist! They're AAA pearls too. Excited to get them but I chose the free shipping so it'll be 7-10 business days.

Congrats on your purchases too!

emchhardy

Rough_Rock
This is my first post. :)

I ordered the tin cup yellow gold white pearl bracelet. I had one very similar to it on my Tiffany wish list by Elsa Peretti. I think this one is very pretty and obviously the price is better too.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
emchhardy -- Welcome!

The pieces that caught my eye are luckily sold (at least at the moment, they will keep adding more...).

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
a few I would have bought also were sold out, but the garnet and tahitian necklace caught my eye.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that ripple pearls went pretty quickly. I've been thinking about the kamoka bracelet. Hopefully, it'll sell asap :wink2:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1404246357|3704694 said:
I saw that ripple pearls went pretty quickly. I've been thinking about the kamoka bracelet. Hopefully, it'll sell asap :wink2:
I've been eyeing the Kamoka bracelet too! The only thing that's preventing me from buying it is that I prefer my bracelets a little smaller than 7.5" and I'm hesitant to ask if it can be shortened.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I'm absolutely dying because I don't get paid till Thursday. A lot of the pieces I was eying are already sold out; but, I'm hoping there will be one or two left that I want later this week.

Do they tend to add new pieces daily when running the summer clearance sale?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I bought the Lavender Drop Freshwater Pearl and Diamond Earrings. I have been contemplating eventually buying a diamond hoop setting for my WSS drops and using the current blossom setting for a pair of lavender freshwater drops, so I will proably swap settings between the 2 pairs after wearing them as they are for a little while.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Kay, I thought that was a very pretty pair of earrings.

I ended up buying the fireball earrings with three metallic pearls above them (the picture isn't on the website). I had been eyeing them forever but they were too expensive at the original price. Half off? Sold!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1404251964|3704763 said:

I ended up buying the fireball earrings with three metallic pearls above them (the picture isn't on the website). I had been eyeing them forever but they were too expensive at the original price. Half off? Sold!

Those fireball earrings sound incredible -- I need to see pictures! I need to add a fireball piece to my collection.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
ckrickett|1404244873|3704671 said:
a few I would have bought also were sold out, but the garnet and tahitian necklace caught my eye.

That caught my eye too. I was relieved it was already sold when I came back from lunch.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
emchhardy|1404242922|3704645 said:
This is my first post. :)

I ordered the tin cup yellow gold white pearl bracelet. I had one very similar to it on my Tiffany wish list by Elsa Peretti. I think this one is very pretty and obviously the price is better too.

Welcome. :wavey: It's great to be able to get the Elsa Peretti look for a fraction of the price. Please post pictures when you receive it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1404253492|3704778 said:

That caught my eye too. I was relieved it was already sold when I came back from lunch.
I'll make sure to post pics!

I was also tempted by the kamoka bracelet, but I rarely wear bracelets so I just got one of the toggles to match an existing strand

Kay

Ideal_Rock
ckrickett|1404257190|3704823 said:
Kay|1404253492|3704778 said:

I'll make sure to post pics!

Please do!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

:twirl: :twirl: :twirl: They sound lovely and just your style! Looking forward to photos! Congrats and enjoy!

Kay|1404251690|3704758 said:
I bought the Lavender Drop Freshwater Pearl and Diamond Earrings. I have been contemplating eventually buying a diamond hoop setting for my WSS drops and using the current blossom setting for a pair of lavender freshwater drops, so I will proably swap settings between the 2 pairs after wearing them as they are for a little while.

I think your wSS blossom earrings are outrageously beautiful just as they are! I have been wanting that setting for gSS fo quite some time. Congrats and enjoy your new lavender drops!

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock
I ordered the 100-inch AAA freshwater 5.5-6mm rope. It was a STEAL at $217 and I've wanted a 100-inch rope ever since Hisano made an 87-inch custom rope for a birthday present for my fiancée.

I also ordered the freshwater button earrings, at only $50 they were such a bargain and will be good for casual/everyday earrings. Hoping they will also go pretty well with the rope.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
doubledouble -- I had some questions on the rope you had made for your fiancee but don't want to hijack this thread. I'll PM you on the "other" forum.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of you wearing your new 100" rope!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
doubledouble|1404490188|3706748 said:
I ordered the 100-inch AAA freshwater 5.5-6mm rope. It was a STEAL at $217 and I've wanted a 100-inch rope ever since Hisano made an 87-inch custom rope for a birthday present for my fiancée.

I also ordered the freshwater button earrings, at only $50 they were such a bargain and will be good for casual/everyday earrings. Hoping they will also go pretty well with the rope.

That rope was the one I really wanted. But 600 was out of my budget at the time. So instead I got a 54" inch AA+ from PP and a 100" Inch AA from TPO.... I am tempted to get that one too, but I already have 2 white fresh ropes so I was super tempted by the Multicolored freshwater rope, and the freshwater and turquoise!

Post pics when you get it, I love to see how other people wear ropes!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1404253421|3704776 said:

Those fireball earrings sound incredible -- I need to see pictures! I need to add a fireball piece to my collection.
I second this! PICS!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
My July sale PP fireball earrings arrived! They are quite long so I've decided when I wear them, they will be the only jewelry I wear (aside from rings). The pearls are just beautiful. The fireballs are clean and have a brassy top coloring melting into musky lavender/rose. Since we only post "ear shots" you don't get a sense of the overall look with my hair and face, unfortunately. Suffice it to say DH, always eager to support a return, said these were keepers:

pp_fireball_earrings_1.jpg

pp_fireball_earring_upclose.jpg

pp_fireball_earrings_2.jpg

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Bsomlo,

Your earrings look terrific on you. I love the color and the design. Hope you really enjoy wearing them.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Bsomio those earrings are definitely statement pieces! They are spectacular!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Bsomlo, those earrings are fabulous. LOL re "DH, always eager to support a return" liking them. :appl:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
SMC, I hope you post pics when it arrives! I'm holding out hoping for another item to be released; but, I would have been insanely tempted by that necklace if it wasn't already sold out when I saw it. The colors of that pearl are just mesmerizing!!!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1404845577|3709115 said:
Nice buy, SMC; I look forward to seeing neck shots. I checked early this morning for new items, but missed the drop. How did you post the picture? I can't save copies of the pictures of the sale items for some reason.

Ok, so who snagged the dark 18.2mm Edison and Freshwater Pearl Pendant?

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-3853-bead-nucleated-edison-and-freshwater-pearl-pendant.aspx
I use the Snipping Tool in Windows to do a screen capture of that portion of the screen.

I was tempted by the 18.2mm Edison too because it's HUGE but I decided I liked the colors of the blue & green one better. I will definitely post pictures when it arrives!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results