shape
carat
color
clarity

I Confess

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have again ordered from catherine: #1876....after agonizing over what would be my next purchase, i took one look at these when she notified us of new listings and told her i had to have them......

we also took bracelet #326 and changed it: basically, added the silver beads and strung it on powerpro. it will function as an extender to a necklace [#1729] previously purchased....and perhaps as a bracelet if not too big. i wear scarves in the winter so the joining of the two will not be seen.

when i purchase 1729 i was still trying to find the "sweet spot" for length on myself [still searching for it!]. i've worn it with a small chain extender and it digs into my neck due to the weight of this short strand. but i ADORE the look of it on......and to get it to the length i need meant a lot of inches needing to be added.

MoZo, unrepentant and lusting for more

ps and i confess also that i'm already plotting my next purchase......

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Okay, sheer torture Mozo! I went on Catherine's site and couldn't find any pictures. :((

I CAN'T WAIT for pics! :appl:

Please describe the ones you bought!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
a search by the number didn't turn them up?!

oh, turn on the "sold" option for the search!

if that doesn't work, please post and i'll try something else.

MoZo

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Turning on the Sold worked. Great choice, MoZo. Those orange and grey pearls look amazing.

1876_Chunky_Baroque_Multicolour_Freshwater_Pearl_Necklace.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks, FlyGirl!

it too had to be lengthened....luckily catherine found some plain silvers to go on the ends....on powerpro, of course. added to the price but so worth it, imo.

she sent the package out the same day a class 2 cyclone hit darwin last week. seems to have delayed my shipment....and today's holiday problably did as well. sigh.

MoZo

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and in that i am again consistent: i am drawn to orange!

MoZo

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how cool! :appl:

I love the orange, too, Mozo, and that is SO rare in pearls, don't you think?

You just have good taste! :bigsmile:

I love working with Catherine, and her prices are so reasonable. She's really very nice.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they arrived yesterday.
i wore them today.
within 1.5 hours of putting them on i had rec'd compliments from women in front of me at my fav nursery in santa cruz! they said they loved the fluid changes from one pearl to the next!
and my husband likes them too!

the colors aren't as saturated as catherine's pictures....more subtle yet striking at the same time. not as blue looking either. if i thought my camera would do them justice, i'd post a picture....maybe i'll try one day.

i'm very pleased with them. now, that's an understatement!

MoZo

ps the orange has just enough color to stand out yet assist in that fluid change. i was actually quite surprised at the compliments.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love confessions, but love pictures, more! PICS please!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results