shape
carat
color
clarity

Drop Pearls to wear with stud earrings:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
We've been talking about adding drop pearls to stud earrings on this forum.

While I was away, I was able to create two sets of drop pearl "jackets"

I wanted one with yellow gold links to wear with yellow gold, and one with white gold links to wear with my platinum diamond stud earrings which I had been totally neglecting wearing since I am mad about pearls.

The jeweler I went to gave me a bag of white drop pairs to choose from. They only had single pink drops, but they offered to use beautiful larger pink drops from a pair of earrings they had made.

Here are the pearls I chose:

I'll show them with the studs next.

drops_for_stud_jackets.jpg

drops_for_stud_jackets_2.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here are the white drops with white gold links attached to my platinum and diamond studs (with double souffle necklace):

Here are the pink drops with gold links attached to my blue stone (?) and diamond studs (with triple lavender strand necklace):

I must say I felt very "tai tai" wearing the combos and thought of what Icy Jade's husband might say!

white_drops_with_diamond_studs.jpg

pink_drops_with_blue_stone_and_diamond_studs.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I want to be a tai tai.

Those are both beautiful. Love that bed in the background too!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Both of your new drops look beautiful with your studs and necklaces :appl: :appl: :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty pearl drops enhancers. Do you think you will make more in different colors?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1376689313|3504537 said:
I must say I felt very "tai tai" wearing the combos and thought of what Icy Jade's husband might say!

Oohhh... Me likes!

Can you pls share close-ups of the findings? Maybe I can get some drops and find out for you what my hubby's reaction is! :D
(Good idea ya?) :lol:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- Thanks!

NacreLover -- I am speechless. Only one of "us" would suggest buying YET MORE PEARLS!!!

I actually don't plan on buying more enhancers. Because my pearl wish list already goes around the world twice!

Icy Jade -- we're in a strange pearl world when an utter stranger thinks not only about her imaginary friend -- but even her imaginary friend's husband when choosing pearls! Yes, I will take some close ups and post them.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Icy Jade -- here you go.

I wanted the white drops on a short chain to fit snuggly with my diamond studs -- but still allow for movement:

The pink drops needed a longer chain to fit under the triangle of diamonds on the bottom of that stud. I think they look nice with the pink button pearl studs I have, and they match the color of the studs surprisingly well:

white_drop_enhancer_close-up.jpg

pink_drop_enhancer_close-up.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1376748013|3504799 said:
LitGeek -- Thanks!

NacreLover -- I am speechless. Only one of "us" would suggest buying YET MORE PEARLS!!!

I actually don't plan on buying more enhancers. Because my pearl wish list already goes around the world twice!

Icy Jade -- we're in a strange pearl world when an utter stranger thinks not only about her imaginary friend -- but even her imaginary friend's husband when choosing pearls! Yes, I will take some close ups and post them.
Sorry, They turned out so great I figured you would want more sizes or colors.; :mrgreen:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1376748013|3504799 said:
LitGeek -- Thanks!

Thanks for the close-ups. Think the enhancers are so glam. :love:
Hehe, you mean like how I benchmark your pendant while window shopping? Yeah... :D

Actually I do agree with NL... at least one more enhancer for Fire Goddess? You know what I mean right? :naughty:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I just love these. I've always wondered why PP didn't carry these as a standard item. I'd buy several and probably give them as gifts too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results