shape
carat
color
clarity

Coming my way

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I've spent hours pouring over Catherine's site, I've created a wish list of about 15 things!! Decided to dip my toe in with this...
Lovely rich orange, bumpy, roundy freshwater pearl with excellent lustre, topped with four mid size, high lustre cornflake keshi pearls. Rolled gold metals.
Hole inside loop measures 4.5mm x 4mm.
I always wanted a pearl pendant and this looks so lovely.
My question is would a satin cord be appropriate to wear it on? Or should I wear it on a YG chain?
The loop will not accommodate any of my existing pearls other than these smaller pearls and I think it will look funny. I was thinking different color cords for different outfits?

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1374533609.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty pendant.

I wear mine on a gold chain, but it is really personal preference. It would look great on a satin cord as well.

Please post pictures of you wearing your new beauty when it arrives.

And, a warning, pearls are like potato chips, you won't be able to stop with one. :bigsmile:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you can change it out to a YG chain when/if you want and use any color of cord that you desire. congrats on your first CC purchase! this is a pendant you can have fun with!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it on. I would put it on a gold chain too, but it would look fab on just about anything. ;-)

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
jenncent|1374543572|3488153 said:
That is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it on. I would put it on a gold chain too, but it would look fab on just about anything. ;-)

This exactly. I LOVE it.

And yes, heed Fly Girls warning....

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pendant! I can't wait to see it on you! I vote BOTH: that's the great thing about pendants, you can alternate to suit your mood and what you are wearing!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
You can buy enhancer bails that could clip on to the the pendant and then you could wear it on your pearls. Some enhancers open all the way and you slip pendants onto them. Here are a few available on ebay.

enhancer1.jpg

_8198.jpg

enhancer3.jpg

enhancer4.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Your new pendant is beautiful and will be such a versatile piece! I would wear it with a beautiful gold chain and with an enhancer like Nacrelover posted with pearls. Enjoy!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1374574600|3488351 said:
You can buy enhancer bails that could clip on to the the pendant and then you could wear it on your pearls. Some enhancers open all the way and you slip pendants onto them. Here are a few available on ebay.
These are great! Thanks so much. Off to check out Ebay!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1374543379|3488147 said:
Very pretty pendant.

I wear mine on a gold chain, but it is really personal preference. It would look great on a satin cord as well.

Please post pictures of you wearing your new beauty when it arrives.

And, a warning, pearls are like potato chips, you won't be able to stop with one. :bigsmile:

I wore Pearls on my Wedding day back in 79. I would wear them occasionally for dressy occasions after that. After my mom passed away I inherited all her pearls, except my wedding pearls that my sister got! lol
I've tried to wear them more often, and realized I.LOVE.PEARLS!!!
The sites recommended on PS could really cause a problem. I've fallen in love with CC's amazing looking pearls. Her stuff looks so good. Pearl Paradise is another "bad "place to visit.

Kayln

Rough_Rock
Wow! Your pendant is extremely beautiful.....As you'l attach it with your necklace it will add more beauty to your necklace.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Elisateach|1374584793|3488414 said:
I wore Pearls on my Wedding day back in 79. I would wear them occasionally for dressy occasions after that. After my mom passed away I inherited all her pearls, except my wedding pearls that my sister got! lol
I've tried to wear them more often, and realized I.LOVE.PEARLS!!!
The sites recommended on PS could really cause a problem. I've fallen in love with CC's amazing looking pearls. Her stuff looks so good. Pearl Paradise is another "bad "place to visit.

Pls do share neck shots. And I totally understand the "bad" places. But hey, YOLO. 8)

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Well the package got here from Australia faster than my local stuff travels!! Whoo Hoooo!
I love it!
Here are two quick pictures on a gold wire I have. I think I like it;-)
I'm going to have to double up on my saving PDQ so I can work on that wish list.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1374777708.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1374777717.jpg

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure why they are sideways? Sorry

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results