shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out the December special at PP - Huge Edisons!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I may have to indulge in a pair of earrings - but they are so large wouldn't they droop?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently bought a pair of white round 14mm (South-sea like) CFWP earrings, thinking I could wear them as my earlobes are huge. Not 100% certain if they are tissue or bead nucleated though.

Yes I can wear them, however, they do not suit me, as they made my already round/wide face even wider by protruding beyond my hair. :roll: They do feel quite heavy on my ears.

Hopefully, others with similar size earrings will come along soon to offer they help and advice.

DK :))

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I'm also interested in the Edison earrings! I'd love to see earshots too. :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1386108791|3566944 said:
My ear lobes are only about 12 mm wide, so I will be passing on these. I do have some button shaped 11-12mm Edisons from an earlier sale, and yes, you will need larger backs than those itty-bitty backs PP is supplying.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pp-new-designs.192834/page-2#post-3516985#p3516985']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pp-new-designs.192834/page-2#post-3516985#p3516985[/URL]

Ooh, I like the button ones! I don't see any on the PP site now though. :/

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
dk168|1386106792|3566924 said:
I recently bought a pair of white round 14mm (South-sea like) CFWP earrings, thinking I could wear them as my earlobes are huge. Not 100% certain if they are tissue or bead nucleated though.

Yes I can wear them, however, they do not suit me, as they made my already round/wide face even wider by protruding beyond my hair. :roll: They do feel quite heavy on my ears.

Hopefully, others with similar size earrings will come along soon to offer they help and advice.

DK :))

I have to pass too. Any studs larger than 11mm will droop on my ears. No clear disk would help. I don't like wearing studs that don't fit within the earlobes. When the earrings hang too much below the ears they look weird, IMO. Yep, they will make your face seem more round whereas dangle will elongate the face. It's the illusion.

Those on dangle style would make a statement. But that is too big for my little head.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Just took a look again. Some of them come with AA+ button or or AAA round option.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1386117665|3567003 said:
Just took a look again. Some of them come with AA+ button or or AAA round option.
Ooh, thanks for the heads-up! I only looked at the large 14-15mm white pair which didn't have that option. I think I need to pass just because I've made way too many pearl purchases in the past month (Freshadama necklace+studs+drops, Tahitian necklace+studs, multiple Black Friday specials) - eek!

...but this is very tempting.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
If they had white drops I would have been very very tempted....

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I have some huge Edisons (from somewhere else). I bought the clear disks and they do stop the drooping. However, the larger studs (over about 10mm) do hurt my ears after awhile. I don't wear them for too long. If budget allows, I'd get the danglies.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I agree...was a bit concerned about the weight of the studs as they are huge..but some nice drop dangles...mmmmmm nice !

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
I, ahem, blew my budget on the Black Friday/Cyber Sale. So I have to let my bank account rest and refill for a while.

But those lavender edison drops really speak to me! As do the gorgeous orangy green souffles people keep posting. However, there will be next year!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results