shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Green Tahitians!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited about this blue green strand and earrings I have coming from PP! The strand is 18" (8.8-11.5mm) and will have a white gold lazer ball clasp. I chose the second pearls from the bottom (10-11mm) which will be on white gold classic dangles. I can't wait for these lovelies to arrive! I think they will also match really well with my Kamoka studs :twirl:

screen_shot_2013-06-30_at_11.png

screen_shot_2013-06-30_at_11_0.png

screen_shot_2013-04-28_at_9.png

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- Looks spectacular! I'll be interested to see how you experience the color when they arrive in comparison to PP's pictures. I had wanted very light colored baroque Tahitians and worried that they would be darker in real life than what was pictured. The opposite was true -- mine are actually lighter in real life than PP's pictures. Looking forward to neck and ear shots!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wowser! :love:

Blossy

Rough_Rock
Omg these are SO nice!

They have lovely peacock tones (to me), and some almost have a bronze sheen, gorgeous!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing, LitGeek. Did they get more tahitians in? These are fabulous and I cannot wait to see your pictures of them :appl: !

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1372640491|3475039 said:
Absolutely amazing, LitGeek. Did they get more tahitians in? These are fabulous and I cannot wait to see your pictures of them :appl: !
I was thinking the same!

I LOVE them!

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
They are amazing and exactly the kind I want when I finally get to buy a strand! Please post IRL pics when you get them!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for all of the lovely comments :))

bsomlo I am not sure what to expect...I guess I am figuring they will be darker? I will definitely post pics :twirl:

babynurse and mrs. taylor I am not sure if they got new tahitians in or not. I think I just got lucky that they had this in the vault! I was hoping to match my Kamoka earrings, so when I asked I was shown the strand below. This strand only had enough pearls to make a 16" necklace. They had to go through the loose pearls to add a few more to make it 18". They had a hard time matching pearls for dangle earrings to it, as the colors are pretty unique. I chose the earring pearls based on their lustre and not on the best color match. Actually, the small earring pearls on the top were the best color match. I hope they will be bringing more tahitians home from the show! With so many lovely colors to choose from, I would definitely like another set :wink2:

screen_shot_2013-07-01_at_7.png

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Pls post neck shots. They look really good.

Just curious how long did PP take to respond to your request? I wrote in to them in May asking to customise a strand of mixed tahitians and after a few reminders they still never came back to my original request... am disappointed of course after hearing about their much praised customer service.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
icy_jade|1372683903|3475266 said:
Wow! Pls post neck shots. They look really good.

Just curious how long did PP take to respond to your request? I wrote in to them in May asking to customise a strand of mixed tahitians and after a few reminders they still never came back to my original request... am disappointed of course after hearing about their much praised customer service.

Thanks. I definitely will post neck/ear shots.

Sorry you have had a slow start. Try calling CS or use their chat feature. I imagine they get inundated with emails. I have always received wonderful CS, but if you are looking for a custom item it does take time. They have to look for the pearls, take and edit photos, get them priced, etc. Their pearls are definitely worth waiting for though :wink2: Hoping you get your strand ordered soon!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1372690153|3475333 said:

Sorry you have had a slow start. Try calling CS or use their chat feature. I imagine they get inundated with emails. I have always received wonderful CS, but if you are looking for a custom item it does take time. They have to look for the pearls, take and edit photos, get them priced, etc. Their pearls are definitely worth waiting for though :wink2: Hoping you get your strand ordered soon!

Well... no news for a month. Am in Asia so the time zone makes it hard to call or instant message... Am guessing that the request has been lost in the pile of emails, and am just not in the mood to send yet another chaser. Is ok, was just wondering if mine is a typical experience re: their CS.

Back to your beauties, when are you expecting to receive them?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
icy_jade They won't arrive until next week. Something to look forward to :))

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
icy_jade|1372693629|3475371 said:
LitGeek|1372690153|3475333 said:

Well... no news for a month. Am in Asia so the time zone makes it hard to call or instant message... Am guessing that the request has been lost in the pile of emails, and am just not in the mood to send yet another chaser. Is ok, was just wondering if mine is a typical experience re: their CS.

Back to your beauties, when are you expecting to receive them?
I sent an email to Jeremy with a link to this thread. He is in Europe right now and won't be back for a few more days. But he has sent it on to the office so they could track down what happened to your email. Hope this will help. PP is great but sometimes accidents happen and emails get lost. Hope you hear from them soon.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
They are just Stunning LitGeek. I can't wait to see them on you!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1372806790|3476267 said:
I sent an email to Jeremy with a link to this thread. He is in Europe right now and won't be back for a few more days. But he has sent it on to the office so they could track down what happened to your email. Hope this will help. PP is great but sometimes accidents happen and emails get lost. Hope you hear from them soon.

@ 4Ranch Girl: Thanks! It's ok, I do understand that even in a 99% happy 'environment' the 1% oversight do happen. If I hear from PP I will post in my projects thread so that I don't hijack LitGeek's. Thanks again!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
mrs. taylor|1372853820|3476504 said:
This strand has invaded my dreams....

Mine too ;)) Sigh, but I still have to wait another week until they arrive.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1372864299|3476626 said:

It's been a week! Do you have your pearls yet?

We need pics (and neck shots). ;))

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
icy_jade|1373474915|3480306 said:
LitGeek|1372864299|3476626 said:

It's been a week! Do you have your pearls yet?

We need pics (and neck shots). ;))

They are out for delivery and should be here shortly :twirl: They were supposed to be here yesterday, but were delayed.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOH!!! So excited!! Can't wait to see them!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
They arrived a few hours ago and I am totally smitten with them :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: I will post photos and a review tomorrow morning.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow?! Are you playing with us? Because I don't like it. I don't like it at all...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results