shape
carat
color
clarity

ANGELINA JOLIE in Stunning Pearls!!!!!

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I need some help!! Angelina was seen in Germany wearing 11mm SS pearl earrings last week. This week she is wearing these other huge pearl earrings!

WHAT SIZE DO YOU THINK THE LARGER ONES ARE???? I MUST HAVE THEM!!! Are they 15mm? Or 20mm? ??? Pretty please help!!!

angelinasidebyside.jpg

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock
Re: Angelina Julie in Stunning Pearls!!!!!

Here's another pic of her just because she looks so pretty in these pearls!!

angelina.jpg

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! That's a deal for sure! But I cannot wear golden color as my skin is olive-y!

Does anybody want to guess please how large the big pearls are on Angelina? 15mm? 20mm? The small ones are 11mm.....

Thank you for any help!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the simplicty is stunningly beautiful and elegant. the woman knows how to do it.

those at db aren't overly gold....and that is a very good price despite the few imperfections.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
tenyearanniversary|1329448197|3127880 said:
Thank you! That's a deal for sure! But I cannot wear golden color as my skin is olive-y!

Does anybody want to guess please how large the big pearls are on Angelina? 15mm? 20mm? The small ones are 11mm.....

Thank you for any help!

Those are mine! They're not really golden, it's more of a warmish SS pearl. I thnk the pics are pretty true to life.

i'm guessing the large ones6 on Angelina are about 15-18mm. They must be really really heavy!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tenyearanniversary|1329495373|3128109 said:
How much heavier are 15mm earrings than 12 mm earrings? Anyone know?

Don't know about "weight" difference b/c I have some around 12mm and have no other frame of reference. They are large and my lobes are average size: I wear them all day but the clasp makes them tiresome, not the weight.

cheers--Sharon

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh I know. I love them too. I have admired how Angelina Jolie wears pearls for a while now. In general I like her jewelry anyway...but I love her pearls.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
tenyearanniversary|1329495373|3128109 said:
How much heavier are 15mm earrings than 12 mm earrings? Anyone know?

I have some 15mm drops, hanging on shephard's hooks and they don't bother me at all. I can wear them all day long, no problem at all. But I'm not sure about studs, I think they would effect the ear differently. They might be bothersome since they tug forward.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results