shape
carat
color
clarity

4 Ranch Girl's trip to Pearl Paradise. Still photos here

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Starting a thread of photos from her DS's camera phone and glamor shots of pearls you requested or we bought.

MissKittyCat and Flygirl. These golden and white south sea are on your list for viewing. Baroque but not ringed, knobby.

flygirlpearls.jpg

_4937.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Re: 4 Ranch Girl's trip to Pearl Paradise. Still photos her

Fly Girl request two: I'm looking for a strand of metallic lavendar souffle pearls. Or, something else that is gorgeous and awesome.

Didn't see these but how about some real Exotic color out of the ordinary fireballs. These are NOT your grandma's pearls.

exoticstrands_and_earringpairs.jpg

metallicexoticfreballs_strands_and_drops.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Please post a photo of a Akoya pearl with a rose~ overtone next to a freshadama pink to peach pearl. Glamor shot in the lightbox and camera phone shot.

03-29-13c.jpg

peachpink_with_freshadama.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Oh wow. Thank you so much you two. And Jeremy and the staff at Pearl Paradise as well. :wavey:

I'm having trouble getting past those goldens. I'm thinking that both strands need to be mine. :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

For BABYNURSE: Loose goldens and strands. The inside strand is going to my house and the middle one is 4 ranch girls. The outside one is up for grabs though, it's medium golden. It's not on the website. Ask if you're interested.

goldenstrandsandloose.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Pink Jewel: Large metallic white pearls, pink fireballs
HHP MOM: Perfect drops.

Huge 30x 60 freshwater metallic baroque loose pearls
Drop Metallic pearls, part of the special for April. Hisano went though boxes of pearls and only found 50 to 60 of them.

30x60_metallicbaroqueandloosegoldens.jpg

30x60loosemetallicandfireballpendant.jpg

metallicdropsloose.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Here are the special for April set as a pendant and drop earrings. The strand shown is the most outstanding freshadama strand Jeremy has ever purchased for The Vault. Yes, it can be yours. Here is a close up of the drops.

metallicstrandaaaacherrytandmetallicdrops.jpg

topfreshadama.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

The Tahitians in the last picture were part of a special buy of very colorful pearls. The farm's owners let Jeremy select vibrant colors out of a lot and he got some beauties. Here they are from Pearl Paradises blog.

dark-peacock-tahitian-pearls1-1024x410.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

My avatar are two cherry Tahitian strands from Pearl Paradise and I am always on the lookout for more pearls to add into the strands or for more earring styles to wear with them. Since I have two pairs of studs I need dangle earrings.
I asked for matched pairs to be selected to choose from. I selected the center pair for my project using their Eternal collection earing findings. These are between 10 to 11mm

03-29-13a__2_.jpg

03-29-13b__1_.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

4 ranch girl selected these drops and blossom settings for part of her birthday present. The beautiful white metallic strand is already her's from a past Pearl Paradise visit.

4ranchstrand_and_new_drop_metallic_earring_pearls.jpg

birthdaydrops.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Luscious metallic white drops. :cheeky: :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

To photos borrowed from PP's blog. Mrs, Shepherd selecting the DROP pearls out of many boxes and the bounty of her hard work. 50-60 pearls. They range from 11-12 and 12-13mm. I am so happy they take the time to find special pearls you just don't find elsewhere.

hisano-selecting-pearls.jpg

metallicdropschosenbyhisano.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

While in Hong Kong shopping Jeremy happened upon a lot of White South Sea pearls 13-17mm. There were several pearls that matched in size and color for earrings. If you're looking for LARGE pearls , here is a pair of 16.1mm
The pearls in Jeremy's hand are 15-16mm.

13-17mmsslot.jpg

_4943.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Edison's, who didn't get one at the last sale? 35 giant pearls were selected for your new pearl necklace or ring. Sizes around 14mm

edisons.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

FlyGirl, You asked for :
I'm looking for a strand of metallic lavendar souffle pearls. Or, something else that is gorgeous and awesome

Some of these were posted above, but there are many exotics with very colorful overtone just right to add into your existing collections of fireballs. You won't see these at your local jewelry shop.

fireballpairs.jpg

exoticstrands_and_0.jpg

metallicexoticfreballs_strands_and_0.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

For those who wanted golden and white south sea pearls, here are more round than baroque strands.

sswhiteandgolden.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

There will be more photos for all the others who asked for pearls. Angela is taking them in her light box at pearl paradise and I haven't gotten them yet. Something to look forward for all of us including me. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you ladies for selecting and posting pictures. I can't see really well from my phone right now. I am looking for loose SS in white, not fireballs. Thank you though. I may have to email Chenai for help.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

Wow! Wow! They are all so gorgeous!! I love the south seas but I really really want something bigger. They are for a significant birthday (upcoming) so I think I will wait...

But now I am thinking I NEED THOSE METALLIC FIREBALLS!!!! They are unbelievable!!

And a pair of pink souffle pearls for drops. Wow. I am going to be so broke.

We are going to LA in May of next year. I am so raiding the vaults when I go....

Thank you so much for all these beautiful shots 4Ranch Girl and NacreLover. I have had such an amazing morning!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

thanks- but I'm not seeing the photos of the 10mm white metallic round pearls or the pairs of the pink fireballs- am I missing them somewhere? :confused: I didn't request large baroque fireballs, so maybe there is some confusion there. I may just go with the white metallic drop pearls instead of round anyway. =)

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl|1364592091|3416242 said:
Oh wow. Thank you so much you two. And Jeremy and the staff at Pearl Paradise as well. :wavey:

I'm having trouble getting past those goldens. I'm thinking that both strands need to be mine. :love:

Oh yeah my thoughts exactly they were something else. They were the only 2 strands of freeform baroque and the color is a good solid medium. What a double strand necklace that would make :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

They did not have perfect drop white ss but they have drop white metallic that is TDF. They might have what you are looking for in goldens though.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

pinkjewel|1364604156|3416346 said:
thanks- but I'm not seeing the photos of the 10mm white metallic round pearls or the pairs of the pink fireballs- am I missing them somewhere? :confused: I didn't request large baroque fireballs, so maybe there is some confusion there. I may just go with the white metallic drop pearls instead of round anyway. =)

We did take pictures for you! I think there are 6 or 8 pairs of the 10mm round white metallics. I also found maybe 6 pairs of the pink souffle like pearls. It was hard to photograph with the phone so Angela put them in the light box in the back. You have your name on multipal pairs. Call them and give your email so they can send the shots to you. I had the hardest time picking out only one pair. They are so very metallic.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

NacreLover|1364593302|3416262 said:
Here are the special for April set as a pendant and drop earrings. The strand shown is the most outstanding freshadama strand Jeremy has ever purchased for The Vault. Yes, it can be yours. Here is a close up of the drops.
The drop already set in a pendent is now mine and hisano will be making a blosson setting bale for me from one of the earring settings. my personal cherry earrings are the ones on top already set.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

NacreLover|1364595819|3416286 said:
While in Hong Kong shopping Jeremy happened upon a lot of White South Sea pearls 13-17mm. There were several pearls that matched in size and color for earrings. If you're looking for LARGE pearls , here is a pair of 16.1mm
In the bottom picture is my first Edison pendent and my "new" beauty 21mm by 18mm

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1364608531|3416417 said:
NacreLover|1364595819|3416286 said:
In the bottom picture is my first Edison pendent and my "new" beauty 21mm by 18mm
And, here you are in the video showing them off. What fun.

I enjoyed this soooo much. Thank you for shopping for us.

edison2cropped.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1364607358|3416393 said:
Fly Girl|1364592091|3416242 said:

Oh yeah my thoughts exactly they were something else. They were the only 2 strands of freeform baroque and the color is a good solid medium. What a double strand necklace that would make :love:

Thank you so much. What a treat to have my personal shopper cherry picking the already cherry picked selection of pearls from Pearl Paradise. I love you saying that I need these! They are gorgeous. Jeremy was busy after you left today, but with any luck we will connect on Monday. I'm thinking separate strands that can be layered or worn separately. We'll see. :))

mynattk

Shiny_Rock

How fun! the video was great, I can tell you were having such a good time and Jeremy and everyone in the office was so accommodating.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you ladies! Thank you thank you! The goldens! The metallic drops! The Edison's! I'm dying here, drowning in drool. I think I'll have to build up a war chest and go visiting sometime. :cheeky: :love: :lickout: :o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results