shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 3 - Share Photos: Favorite Groom Photo

thanks so far to everyone sharing their most beautiful wedding photos in Week 1 & 2.

this week let''s share our favorite photo of the groom. it can be a close up, or one of him with a beautiful scenery, with you or others... doesn''t matter, just the one shot you think he looks best in.

please make sure that your husband is ok with you sharing his photo, first, as I don''t want to be the reason for couple arguments.

remember, the rule of the game is that you can only share ONE photo each week.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
here''s handsome mr. noelwr. it got a bit grainy with resizing but I love that you can see the green color of his eyes.

also, my husband said I could share his photo only if you all would say many wonderful things about him.
31.gif

noelwrgroom1.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost used this one last week-glad I changed my mind because it''s perfect for this week! Here''s my husband when he first saw me walking down the aisle.

entranceadfrs1.jpg

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I love this picture. Not only is it an awesome picture of my DH, but that''s my mom, who''s probably telling him how much she loves him. Or saying something like "You got MAWWIED!" (My girls walked down the aisle to the theme from the Princess Bride, which created a theme of people talking about "Wuv! Twue wuv!" all weekend. Hahaha.)
9.gif

katywifavgroompic.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite photos. It was right before he pinned his dad''s rose on his lapel. I love my DH, he is just gorgeous and I love this photo of him!

DX707208142009.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
This one was harder than I thought it would be. I actually went through and chose 4 potential pics but I ended up with this one because it was snapped, totally candidly, during my father''s speech at our reception. I think my father was at the point where he shared the 5 reasons I told him I wanted to marry DH (my father cornered us both for this question in the two days leading up to our wedding). DH was laughing and crying at the same time. The other finalists were DH and his adorable mother, DH and my father (dad snuck in a kiss on the cheek), and the first moment DH and I saw each other.

psgroompic3.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

This one was tough for me!!

I originally chose one where he was squeezing my hands during the ceremony. I chose those this one because it was in between formal shots and we had no idea the photographer was snapping any shots and he''s just helping me over a little rocky area. Very sweet.

ncwedding8372.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Groomie''s angels!

jstar-IMG_0112.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, I wish I could post one since my groomy is oh-so-handsome. But he doesn''t like his pictures shared online, haha.

Love seeing these though! Such strapping guys!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Look at these handsome groomies! noelwr, I love that photo of your guy. He looks great. KatyWI and Claritek, I love candids, and your grooms look so comfy and happy, it really shows.
1.gif

Here''s my TAKEN man.
9.gif
I absolutely adore this picture. The minute I saw it, I knew it was my favorite.

dito042608.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
we are very lucky ladies!

Groomie''s Angels is so funny!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Your hubbies are all so handsome!

Here''s mine, when he saw me for the first time... Gosh, this man makes me feel like a million bucks.
30.gif

anchorfavegroompic.JPG

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 1:35:10 PM
Author: thing2of2
I almost used this one last week-glad I changed my mind because it''s perfect for this week! Here''s my husband when he first saw me walking down the aisle.
Oh my gosh, Thing!

I''m almost tearing up just looking at him!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
This one took me a while because there were so many that I loved! I'm pretty sure you can figure out what this is a picture of.

em1groom.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wow. What a bunch of handsome hubbies!

I have to say, Anchor, I adore that picture! The look in his eyes speaks VOLUMES.

Mere - too adorable! You''ve got a handsome DH, and just looking at this picture you KNOW he''s going to be a great dad!

Claritek - great photo! I love this picture of him. Just love it.

And noelwr, your DH looks so much like one of the guys I work with it''s ridiculous! Great shot.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thing--I''ve been trying to remember whose SO looked like a hottie version of Casey Afleck, and now I know it''s your hubby! You must have posted a picture of the two of you a couple years ago.

Anyway . . . handsome hubbies, everyone!

Question: What''s with the "Week 3" stuff? Week 3 of what? What did I miss?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add my picture.
This was the moment DH first saw me. We saw each other before the ceremony when we signed our ketubah. I love the goofy grin.

HavensDHfavshot.jpg

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Haven, noelwr has had a weekly post where we post our favorite pictures of a certain theme. Week 1 was dress shots and week 2 was altar shots. A very good idea, methinks.
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
elledizzy-I know, right?! He's so tender! He could barely look at me for the entire ceremony because he would start crying every time he looked at me! I actually didn't cry at all, but him crying kept making me want to tear up myself!

Haven-ha, that's my boo! I may be biased, but I think he is a total hottie, myself!
3.gif

I am loving everyone's pictures-we have a lot of handsome husbands on PS! (And TONS of gorgeous brides, obviously!)

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
There are shots where I think DH looks more handsome than in this one, but the emotion in his face here is a big part of what I remember of our ceremony. It makes me smile every time I see it. Our photographer told me recently that of every groom she has ever photographed, before or since, he was by far the most emotional.

ETA: He's holding back tears here, albeit unsuccessfully.
1.gif

03_CER030.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Phew! Well I suppose I''m not really surprised that the beautiful PS ladies have hot husbands!

Nice work ladies
31.gif

Ok, ok, I''ll scurry off back to the single forums and stop oogling your men
3.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
There are many but I love the way he looks as happy as I was here!! Especially after all the years of me wondering if he was ever going to marry me.

iTGLE0296groom.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba-hubba hubbies, girls!!

This one was really hard. This pic makes me laugh. He was waiting to meet me (we took pics pre-ceremony). He said he was interested in the gutter, that it wasn''t the normal type of gutter, and he was trying to figure it out...
33.gif

I guess I could have picked a more ''touching'' picture, but honestly, this is my absolute fave. I guess because he''s making one of *his* faces!

lynnd78429.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2009 4:42:47 AM
Author: Lynnie
Hubba-hubba hubbies, girls!!

This one was really hard. This pic makes me laugh. He was waiting to meet me (we took pics pre-ceremony). He said he was interested in the gutter, that it wasn''t the normal type of gutter, and he was trying to figure it out...
33.gif

I guess I could have picked a more ''touching'' picture, but honestly, this is my absolute fave. I guess because he''s making one of *his* faces!

This pic is absolutely adorable! I love the story behind the look.

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
rhb, I just had to comment on your photo - that is SO romantic! What song did he sing for you?

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Aww I love this topic! Everyone''s pictures are so adorable!!!

So I love every picture of my DH! This is hard! I was going to pick the classic "watching me come down the aisle" pic, because he looks so adorable and emotional, but I''m picking this one instead. My DH is such a goofball and when I saw this photo for the first time I was cracking up! It''s his "Zoolander - Blue Steel" face.

Oh my hubby...
30.gif

wedding 59 - mikeys silly face.JPG

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 3:11:26 PM
Author: PearlDahhhling
Aww I love this topic! Everyone''s pictures are so adorable!!!

So I love every picture of my DH! This is hard! I was going to pick the classic ''watching me come down the aisle'' pic, because he looks so adorable and emotional, but I''m picking this one instead. My DH is such a goofball and when I saw this photo for the first time I was cracking up! It''s his ''Zoolander - Blue Steel'' face.

Oh my hubby...
30.gif
Cute! I love Zoolander!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results