shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 14 - Share Photos: Favorite Group Photo

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
let''s see the photos of your favorite wedding group photo, regardless how big or small the group is!

remember, please share only ONE per weekly thread.

(thanks mimzy for this week''s topic suggestion)

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
The boys... I hope the quality comes out okay. I love how the sky looks, too.

grpshot66898.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
It''s not a pro picture but it was my favorite part of the wedding...I dunno why our photographers didn''t take a picture of this
20.gif
After we said our vows everyone in the bridal party placed a hand on one of us and said the lord''s prayer as a way of giving us their blessing. This was a lot of people''s favorite moment!

smurfysfavgroupshot.jpg

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i guess since i suggested this one I''ll throw mine in :razz:
this was our whole bridal party after the ceremony :)

0502-alexisstefanwedding.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
mimzy, is the couple to the right of you together as couple? If not, seems like you made a good match at your wedding! lol

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
This was everyone at our wedding except for my Papa. I love the guy on the left throwing up the horns.

ctekgroupshot.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to cheat in this one because I couldn''t decide between group photo and a bridal party photo.
3.gif

621_201.jpg

CDNsWeddingProPic28.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
his family (sans children) to the left and my little family to the right. I'd love to know how you all keep your photo quality so food after resizing.

noelgroupphoto.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
This was my favorite group photo because it shows almost everyone who was there AND you can still see the beach!

DSC_017508142009.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
your pics are all so wonderful. I think I posted this in my wedding pics, but I love this pic of most of the wedding party (the ones with kids had to leave earlier), we had so much fun shooting these.

Also MrsH-man o man do I wish I was on the beach. that looks amazing!!! I''m stuck in cold NYC right now with a raging headcold
14.gif

bellasfavegroupphotoatmill.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
A little different from everyone elses, but here is ours...it has the feel I wanted--intimate.

Best group photo Freke week 14.jpg

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
My sister and mother and I. I don''t live near them so it was exciting in that way, but also very exciting as my mother was able to be there. Four years ago she had been diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer and had undergone a double mastectomy, 12 rounds of chemo, 6 weeks radiation, etc. It was a tearful moment as I was getting ready when she gave me my earrings/necklace as my something blue (along with a card) as she had bought them while sick thinking she may never be able to give them to me in person.

She and my stepfather actually got married about a month after my wedding (on very short notice) after spending almost 25 years together - she wore the same purple jacket to her own wedding!

Women 2.jpg

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
I never post here because I am so bad at sizing photos!
Our venue is simply amazing and I never stopped being surprised by how many people traveled so far to celebrate with us.

everyone.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Mmmkay so none of us remember what was so funny, but this pic makes me happy. It perfectly represents the gang because when we''re together we just laugh our asses off the whole time.
9.gif

the whole gang-027.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
This photo shows the whole wedding group letting balloons fly during the cocktail hour. Each guest filled out a little card with good wishes for the bride + groom; some people also made semi-serious promises, such as "we pledge to pay college tuition for your 11th child" or "we will come mow your lawn for you as your 7th anniversary gift." The hope is that people will find the balloons and send back the cards, which are addressed and postmarked. So far we've received two back. Fun!

The whole balloon shebang was a surprise for us orchestrated by some relatives. I admit I probably wouldn't have done it myself because of environmental concerns (balloons = plastic)... but I did really appreciate my relatives coming up with such a fun idea and taking the time to do an activity for guests while the bridal party was away taking photos. And it does make for a lovely photo, I think.

mscushion_balloons.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
We did one big group photo of everyone that was at our wedding--don't want to post it for privacy reasons but this was a view from the front while they were taking it from above:

LadyPirate063.jpg

anora

Rough_Rock
All pictures tell the happiness of you people at that time..
All moments are great in these pictures.
Wish you best of luck for your future...

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I hope three people counts as a group! Regardless, this photo never ceases to amuse me!

CR-4319-M.jpg

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
group_0.jpg

Theres a ton of great professional pics, but this one just cracks me up because it us in a nutshell :)) What a crazy wedding!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
It took me awhile to choose, but I love everything that's going on in this picture. First dance at our reception to open the dance floor was: "I Got A Feelin'" and it got the party started on a great note.

I love my sister (MOH) passing off her drink to DH in the foreground, while all my friends are having a blast in the main portion of the picture (along with me and my awesome momma).

Shumate reception1132.jpg

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Easy.All of our friends,red haired creepy stare included :lol: (he's a nice guy,I swear :lol: )
2347_1098647183051_1132779170_330400_5753_n.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results