shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do I sign???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Lady in waiting here...I am so glad I found some moral supporters. I am officially (as of last weekend) the last of all my friend to get married.

Hi Old Maid here
7.gif
lol....

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you found this forum!!! It really does help. I could not believe my luck when I found it, I never thought there was a whole community of people who felt just like me! lol. Welcome and hope your stay is short and sweet!
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I hope it is short and sweet too. I am not sure I can handle many more "IF we get married" conversations. I guess 3 years isn''t that long of a wait...is it? lol
28.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Hi!! Welcome to PS!!!!
35.gif

Heehe...its ok!! you have lots of supporters here! My bf and i have been named the Kurt Russel/Goldie Hawn of our circle of friends. We are the very to be unmarried and we have also been together the longest (8 years this june). Most of our friends are on their 2nd and 3rd baby now! haha But there is always light at the end of the tunnel!

Hope your stay as a LIW is short and sweet!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! Hopefully it will happen for you soon. Im with D 8 years this summer and hopefully it will happen then!! Its def a great forum to find!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results