shape
carat
color
clarity

What goodies did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
First off I am so happy for those who got their holiday proposals! Your stories and rings are beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

But for those who did not, what other fun goodies did you recieve or give?

i will start,
my loving boyfriend gave me a pair of wonderful princess cut diamond studs that i was hoping for, plus something so much fun we can do together, Dance Lessons!!! I guess i have been bit by the Dancing with the Stars bug
3.gif
He also found this very cute book called SNOGS, it is about love, but uses puppies to describe it. Very cute and very fitting for us since we have a great love together and are a big ole fan of our dogs!

My favorite gift that i gave him was a trip to Hawaii! I held that sucker in for 4 months, and this christmas he was ill with Mono so he was not with my family on christmas eve, my boyfriend calls while we are opening gifts to wish us all a merry christmas and so we were passing the phone around to all talk with him, my dad gets on the phone and says "so I hear you are going to Hawaii" My mom and I just stare at my Dad, I broke down into tears because I hadn''t even told him yet... oh well.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.

sred2

Rough_Rock
My BF got me a new Coach purse, the heart tag charm toggle bracelet from T&Co, a red ipod shuffle and the Europe version of Bop It
2.gif
9.gif

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
From my bf I got a doggy calendar, a programmable slow-cooker, a board game, some perfume, a book I''d been wanting to read, an art book full of luscious paintings, a pair of beautiful hand-made earrings, and a wii game.

He sort of goes a little nuts at Xmas - I suggested foregoing gift-giving next year and buying a nicer bed next year, but he wasn''t interested.

Can''t complain too much!

designchica

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend got me an ipod, two purses that I really really wanted, a beautiful sweater from Anthropology , some gear for my mountain bike, and a trip to hawaii!!
36.gif
It was a great Christmas!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! It sounds like everyone had a great Christmas!

Bf got me a gorgeous, awesome handbag from a store in Argentina! So appropriate considering we just bought property there and are getting ready to start building! I also got a ton of stuff from his family, they are so sweet and generous. I got clothes, diving gear (for our new boat), gift certificates (dive store, VS, TJMaxx, Jcrew, Total Wine), also got some great books, and oh yah... Heidi Klum earrings that I have been wanting! Oh and the clarasonic face thing!!! So excited about that! And I got a Jewel Jet from my Mom! That thig rocks!!

Great Christmas!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i got my engagement ring lol and then a new silver ipod mini (ive gone through like 3 already, hopefully wont lose or break this one.)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
my BF got me the greatest thing ever...he told me clearly for the first time that he wanted to get engaged by next year and that he was saving for the ring. yay for me!!!!!
9.gif

hahaha...but he also got me some gorgeous princess diamond studs and the complete friends series on dvd. he''s the man!!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 12:11:18 PM
Author: designchica
My boyfriend got me an ipod, two purses that I really really wanted, a beautiful sweater from Anthropology , some gear for my mountain bike, and a trip to hawaii!!
36.gif
Designchica, When and what island are you going to? Thats what i got my boyfriend for christmas and we are going Feb 22-March 1st

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
First of all let me say: Merry Christmas to all you girlies!! I hope you had a really special day. :)

Second... Congrats to all the ladies who are now engaged!! YAY!! How exciting for sooooooooooooooooooo many of you. :)

Lastly... Lets see... I got tons of stuff. Ornaments from my parents and best friend, Disney figurines from my best friend, tickets to Disneyland from my parents, a cookbook from my aunt and so on. :) BUT.... From my dear Eric I recieved an iPod iTrip for the car and a diamond necklace. hehe

I feel soooooooooooooooooooo spoiled. :) I really had a very special day. :)

small diamond pic.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy for all the newly engaged ladies here! Congratulations!

My sweetie went the 5 senses route for presents this Christmas. I got a copy of "The Dangerous Book for Girls" (sight), The Horse Whisperer on DVD (hearing), a Philosophy Falling in Love gift set (smell), a bag of Dove chocolates (taste), and a beautiful pearl and diamond pendant (touch).

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 1:08:18 PM
Author: beanie

36.gif
Designchica, When and what island are you going to? Thats what i got my boyfriend for christmas and we are going Feb 22-March 1st
Hi Beanie,

What a nice gift you got for your boyfriend! We are going to Kauai Jan 17th-23rd. I can''t wait!!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 4:43:05 PM

Date: 12/26/2007 1:08:18 PM
Author: beanie

36.gif
Hi Beanie,

What a nice gift you got for your boyfriend! We are going to Kauai Jan 17th-23rd. I can''t wait!!
We are going to Maui, I cant wait to hear about your trip! Sounds like this could be it for you.... (of course not raising your hopes or anything
2.gif
) It would have been funny if we were both going to the same place at the same time...

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I got 11 cases of wine [thought it was going to be 15 but they only had 11]. I am beginning the process of restocking my cellar.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i got a brand new phone that takes photos and videos and has an mp3 player (a katana delux) from the boyfriend and we each paid for half of a nintendo wii for each other which comes tomorrow! so i probably won''t be on pricescope lol. i also got a wii game, homemade cocoa and marshmallows with big coffee cups from my sister, clothes from my dad (which i specifically said do not buy me clothes but go figure...i will return them for a cute new years eve outfit
20.gif
men) i got a framed photo of my other sister''s family ummmmmmmmm some other little things. somehow SO got spoiled with more presents from my family than i did haha but hopefully that is a good thing :) i also got a new computer chair and computer desk as a graduation present from my parents.

op just remembered, i got a game called man laws vs. woman laws from my parents, its pretty funny :)

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
My BF got me a cute pair of diamond studs for my second holes in my ears, and my mom took me to the Coach store and said that I could get any purse I wanted... AND I DID!
36.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I got my engagement ring before Thanksgiving so I''m pretty happy......that''s all I wanted...........I told him that I got the gift I wanted and that he just had to get me a Christmas card and that''s it.........so he did!.......I couldn''t ask for anything more..........I''m very happy with my sparkling beauty! ohhhh, no I forgot....I got a really cute Hello Kitty watch that has some bling bling around the band.....we got it while shopping for xmas presents......I wrapped it and opened it up....

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Comfy PJ''s, body lotion/wash, mittens, gloves, the "Blaze" Le Creuset Whistling Tea Kettle with my favorite hard-to-find Yorkshire tea, an electric skillet - by far my favorite gift - Lots of stocking stuffers and a journey-inspired diamond necklace - a lot more, too, but I can''t remember! My favorites are always stuff for my kitchen!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results