shape
carat
color
clarity

Well my feelings were right...!

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
I am officially ENGAGED! Since I'm at work, I don't have a lot of time to write out all the details or post any pics but I just wanted to let everyone on PS know! It happened Saturday night and I don't think the shock of it all has worn off yet :)

I will post in the next day or two with pics and details!
Thanks for all the dust!!

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Can't wait to hear all about the porposal, all the best to you and your fiance!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can't wait to see the ring and hear about the proposal! Hope it was everything you dreamed it would be :appl:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Ill remove you on this list update....we wanna see ring pics too :lol:

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
YAY! :appl: Congratulations!! im glad your feelings were right, its good to be able to trust your instincts. Cant wait to hear your story and see pictures xx

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Awwww I am so happy for you sweety! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! :appl: :appl: Can't wait for the pics!

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your congratulations ladies!!

Well we went to Niagara Falls on Friday night. We spend the whole weekend there but on our last night, Saturday, we had dinner at the Keg and he kept wanting to go for a walk by the falls. I honestly didn't think he would propose while on our trip so this didn't even send up any type of signal for me. So all of the shuttles had stopped running by this point because it was close to 11 so he suggested that we started walking. It took us nearly half an hour to walk to a spot overlooking the American Falls (we were on the Canadian side) and that's where he started saying some really romantic things to me and I still didn't know what was going on until he got down on one knee and asked me the question I'd been waiting for :) Of course I said yes! We talked, I cried, we laughed and started walking back towards our hotel. We stopped on the way for a drink to celebrate. We tried to get some champagne but unfortunately had to settle for a glass of some horrible wine haha but it was still the greatest night of my life.

I was happy to find out that no one, besides his best friend, knew that he was going to propose. It was a great experience to announce it to both families & both sets of friends. I wouldnt trade that experience for anything :)

So I haven't taken any pictures with my camera to send to you guys but I did just take one with my BB so I'll attach that! I will try to get some better quality pics of the beauty up here as soon as I can!

Thanks for all your support!! ring_9.jpg

A

Anonymous

Aww I've been waiting for this post!! :bigsmile: Awesome location and very sweet proposal! My FI grew up about 10 miles from the falls (US side) and we're getting married there, so I have a soft spot for the area. :))

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and the ring is beautiful.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Your ring is beautiful! :appl:

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Inlove1982!

Niagara falls- What a romantic proposal! Your ring is gorgeous and sparkley!

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Sweet proposal! The ring is beautiful!

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
I love love my ring! It sparkles like crazy! I've had women I don't know come up to me and comment on how much it sparkles :)
And he got me Tacori which is what I always wanted!

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is GORGEOUS!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results