shape
carat
color
clarity

We have our wedding date!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

December 5, 2009

Some background info: We have been together for six years, I am 26 he is 29. My relationship with my FF has developed very slowly. We did not label each other as boyfriend/girlfriend until about a year after we started dating. I did not meet his family until a year after we finally labeled each other. We moved in 2 years ago this July. I knew that once we started talking about marriage, it was going to be a long process. That’s how we are…or more specifically, how he is.

But yesterday we sat and agreed on the date…AND he chose the location!

6.gif
That’s a huge step for him. I still won’t have my ring for a while…but progress!!
emotion-19.gif

Our wedding location (if we can book it):

http://www.spanishmonastery.com/default.asp

A friend of mine got married there and I loved it. The gardens are beautiful. I wonder if it’ll be “crazy” of me to book now
27.gif

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!
36.gif

That is progress!

I love that venue! One of the PS brides that got married this summer used that venue and it looked amazing...I think her screen name is Mandarine....or something similar.....someone help me out here.....

Anyhow congrats!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
I did not know someone on here used that venue!! How exciting!! It really is a beautiful place.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thats great! Im happy for you!!
36.gif
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Must be nice to live in an area where weddings can actually take place in December!!

Im not trudging through a foot of snow in my wedding gown!

Congrats! That''s great progress!! Very exciting!

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful venue. Breathtaking! Hurray for progress :)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 3:03:27 PM
Author: Lauren8211
Must be nice to live in an area where weddings can actually take place in December!!

Im not trudging through a foot of snow in my wedding gown!

Congrats! That''s great progress!! Very exciting!
You may think its nice but we want cold weather which in December is probably only 75
38.gif
. We want an outside venue and my SO HATES being hot. Hopefully that week will be the only week when it gets down to 50.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So exciting, fieryred! Congrats! So, would you consider yourself engaged now? Are you going to start calling him your fiance?

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
2 weeks before my b-day! Nice choice.

I love the idea of a winter wedding, as well. It''s something I''d probably consider if we didn''t have so many other events already in December (aside from Christmas and NYE, it''s my birthday and my dad''s birthday... seems like it''d be a bit much for poor SO to have anniversary/b-day/Christmas all within 3-4 wks)

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Ooh.. you'd be getting married on my birthday. What a great date to have chosen!
2.gif

That's a lovely venue, by the way
1.gif
Good luck with the booking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results