shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting, waiting, waiting to hear from the jeweler!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuesday

Rough_Rock
Before the holidays, the stone that my BF ordered came in by FedEx. I was so excited! After things calmed down earlier this month we ordered a ring. BF took it in to have it set while I was out of town on a business trip two weeks ago. The jeweler is waiting to get in the platinum head piece that I wanted, and once he''s gotten it and installed it, we will get a call to bring in the stone to have it mounted.

I''m so excited! I can''t wait! Every day is like Christmas. "Did he call yet? Did he, did he?" My BF is getting tired of me asking!

After a lot of thought and discussion, I don''t think we''re going to go the typical proposal route, so once I get the ring back I will consider it official. The idea of waiting for him to ask me to marry him and "surprise" me with a ring we both spent a lot of time picking out after several years of talking about the subject just seems a bit silly to me now. Technically, he asked me to marry him several years ago, it just took us both this long to get around to doing anything about it!
3.gif

It will probably be another couple weeks, since I know the jeweler is busy but after everything those weeks feel like an eternity!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope that the couple of weeks go by quickly for you! Looking forward to seeing pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results