shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am leaving for Vegas for a week and the BF just told me we are going diamond shopping on the day I return. He wants me to pick out options for a diamond and a setting! I can''t believe it! Woooo I hope it is not too much longer now! OMG I am so excited!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!! That''s amazing news!! Best of luck with the shopping
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
How fun! The jeweler that is/has custom made my ring is in Vegas. He is so good! Even if you didn''t want to buy from there, it is a great place to get ideas for some really great rings! I have three friends just in the last year that have gone to him... Let me know if you''re interested, I''ll let you know the details.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
It just dawned on me that you''re probably already there so you wouln''t be checking PS as often, or at least you shouldn''t be, because you''re in VEGAS!!! Anyway, if you can get some time away or maybe even get the bf to go with you I really would check it out. Tower of Jewels is the name of the store. The guy who owns them is Sir Jack Weinstein, he''s been in the business forever and he''s a really great guy. I''m not sure what your price range is, but of all of us that have gone there it has been between $25k - $70k. We all got to deal with him personally, maybe that was why..? They definately had all price ranges though, it depends on the size stone mostly... Anyway, the sales people there are really great as well. I designed my ring off of a really cool cocktail ring that I had fallen in love with there. Like I said before, even for some great ideas, it is definately worth checking out... Here is the website so you can figure out which location is closest to you. We went to the corporate center, b/c that is where it all comes from, and it''s where all the designers are! So much fun!!! I lived in Vegas last year, and I can''t tell you how much I miss going in that store!! I hope you have a chance to check it out! Let me know! http://www.towerofjewels.com/locations.php P.S. the website doesn''t do the store justice...but you can search it!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! I am sitting in DFW airport with the Laptop and wondering how I am going to play this cool with the bf. He is super excited too, but I don''t want to be all giddy on shopping day, hehe. I guess the best plan of action is to jot down some notes....any suggestions....
26.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, this is the fun part! Congratulations, and don''t forget to share your ideas with us!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results