shape
carat
color
clarity

New to Pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this site 2 nights in a row while searching for wedding related info. and the second time, I decided to really check it out. It seems like this is just the place for me to vent and get advice because as I read some of the discussions I keep thinking, "Oh my god, I''m not insane other people feel the same way!!"

Just a little background on me... I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we''ve been talking about marriage seriously for about 6 months. We both graduated from college a year ago, and I will be starting grad school in the fall. I will finish grad school in 2 years. We don''t want to get married until after I''m out of school, and I don''t want to be engaged the entire time I am in school, so the engagement is probably a year away or so, but who knows!
I find it difficult when so many of our friends who are in LTRs are getting engaged and married. I am so happy for them and know I will be in the same position when it''s time, but part of me wishes that I could be going through it at the same time because even though we''re all the same age it just makes me feel so much younger than them.

So I am glad I found this site because now all of you can keep me sane while I hurry up and wait!
3.gif

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
welcome to PS and yes you are not the only insane one. mny of us in here are also but we support each other very well i think.
35.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh..you have come to the right place....we all know that feeling! We feel your pain.... LOL

WELCOME!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome!! Just think how good it will be when its your turn!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
it''s hard when everyone around you is getting engaged. Almost all of my friends are either engaged or married and two are even pregnant! You have come to the right place, this is a great place to vent and get support. Our time will come, hopefully sooner than later!!!
1.gif

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 12:43:50 AM
Author:Jewels305
Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this site 2 nights in a row while searching for wedding related info. and the second time, I decided to really check it out. It seems like this is just the place for me to vent and get advice because as I read some of the discussions I keep thinking, 'Oh my god, I'm not insane other people feel the same way!!'

Just a little background on me... I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we've been talking about marriage seriously for about 6 months. We both graduated from college a year ago, and I will be starting grad school in the fall. I will finish grad school in 2 years. We don't want to get married until after I'm out of school, and I don't want to be engaged the entire time I am in school, so the engagement is probably a year away or so, but who knows!

I find it difficult when so many of our friends who are in LTRs are getting engaged and married. I am so happy for them and know I will be in the same position when it's time, but part of me wishes that I could be going through it at the same time because even though we're all the same age it just makes me feel so much younger than them.

So I am glad I found this site because now all of you can keep me sane while I hurry up and wait!
3.gif

Welcome Jewels305 -

sounds like you are taking a very considered and mature approach to your future engagement and the timing. Getting your education finalised is a great idea, and it sounds like a wedding to plan afterwards would be a fantastic reward for all of your effort! Yes, it can definitely get you down seeing all of your friends racing ahead in life, but always have faith that eventually it will be your turn, and it will be all the sweeter for your quiet patience.

Good luck and have fun looking at all of the beautiful jewellery on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results