shape
carat
color
clarity

New Timeline . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
. . . And it''s so soon! As I posted here--https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-does.85396/ few weeks ago, BF has been telling me that a proposal is coming "very soon."

The other day we were talking, and he said that he meant what he said when he had hinted that "very soon is not a month." (I just checked the date on my other post and that would''ve been May 14.) I clarified that it did not mean more than a month either--I definitely considered that possibility. He also wanted me to know that it''s not coming before or during this upcoming weekend (we will be at my cousin''s wedding). So . . . that has to mean it will be sometime next week! As I mentioned before, we are going on a mystery trip on June 13, and I think the proposal is probably coming then.

I hope I haven''t jinxed it by sharing with all of you, but I''m so ridiculously excited and nervous. Thanks for listening (reading?). I wish it were next weekend already!

P.S. Gwen, is it bad luck if I schedule a manicure for next week?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 7:30:32 PM
Author:kittybean
NO IT SURELY ISN''T!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 8:56:31 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Get out the recipe for engagement chicken!!

Hehehe...

This is so exciting! I can''t wait to hear what happens next!!! Yay!
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock

I''m not Gwen, but surely you''ve lurked/posted long enough to hear of the MAGIC MANI! It''s very helpful.

*flings PS dust joyfully your way*

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Mani magic? Can someone explain. I about to run out and get one right now. Are there any nail salons open at midnight?

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 9:26:13 PM
Author: princesss

I''m not Gwen, but surely you''ve lurked/posted long enough to hear of the MAGIC MANI! It''s very helpful.

*flings PS dust joyfully your way*

I have definitely heard of the magic mani, but I have to confess I actually don''t know what it is! I''m with Izzy--can someone explain?

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to say THANK YOU for the fairy dust. Please send some more my way over the next week and a half. I promise I will keep you all updated!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
The magic mani has been proven to induce engagements by men. The equation is easy! Pretty nails + x = perfection, where x = pretty ring!!
9.gif

So keep em looking good ladies! Ha...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results