shape
carat
color
clarity

New Lady in Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ezsbella

Rough_Rock
Hello Ladies. I have been reading all your exciting stories and have been anxiously waiting for my own to unfold. I have been dating my SO for more than 7 years now and I am so excited that our engagement is getting closer. Although we had a long and bumpy relationship (long distance, grad and law school) we''ve managed to overcome all the obtacles before we finally marry.
6.gif

My SO took me ring shopping in July and I am still in awe, I cannot stop thinking about how beautiful the diamonds and settings were. I like the antique look and after doing a lot of research I fell in love with Tacori. My SO knew how much I loved Tacori so he took me to a jewler that sold them and that was it I was totally blown away. Little did I know he also had picked two diamonds he was very interested in and he wanted me to see. At that point I was in total shock because I had never seen something so beautiful and they both took my breath away. The center stones were both ideal princess cuts of a lil more than 2cts.
Now here I am waiting for the day he finally proposes and suprises me with my dream ring.
The only reason that it is taken longer is because Tacori takes a while to make the setting and fit the center stone (around 4-6 weeks). My SO keeps telling me that he still needs to decide on the diamond but I have a feeling he is lying because he wants to surprise me. Do any of you ladies have Tacori? How long does it really take to get it?

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Product_Code=HT243012&Category_Code=&Store_Code=TACORI&Search=2430&offset=0&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=%20&srch_code=1

I like it with or without the side stones.

Ciao!

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ezsbella!

Welcome to the board! That Tacori ring is beautiful!!! I don''t have Tacori, but know a little bit about designer rings - as I''m waiting for a Beaudry ering! My bf and I went shopping for rings and I definitely did not think I''d want a vintage look. However, as soon as I tried on a Beaudry setting, I was hooked! And now I''m in the same boat as you - playing the waiting game.

From what I''ve heard, it takes anywhere between 4 and 8 weeks for a designer ring to be made - and that''s after the diamond has been selected. I know for my ring, they are not only customizing the head to fit a larger diamond, but they are customizing the band to fit pave stones (instead of micropave). Depending on what your bf is having done, and depending upon how many other rings are "ahead" of yours, all plays into how long it''ll take for your ring to be ready.

I know it''s really hard waiting, but the one thing that keeps me patient is knowing that I''m getting exactly what my bf and I have dreamed of. And, I know I''ll be wearing a ring that is truly unique. I hope that helps you be patient as well.
1.gif

I can''t wait to see pics of your ring when you get it!

ezsbella

Rough_Rock
Thank you debzy! What kind of Beaudry ering, I know you mentioned it is pave..do you have any pictures? I love those rings they are so uniquely beautiful and they all look very special. Good luck with your proposal and hopefully our waiting time will soon come to an end.
face23.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Ezsbella!

Sounds like you won''t have to wait too long!

Enjoy the ride in the meantime. I''m starting to see why so many LIW find the waiting game exciting.

~SL.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Eszbella! My SO hasn''t even TAKEN me shopping, so congrats on being soooooooooooooooooooooo close. I bet he''s pulling your strings to keep you guessing. Keep us updated with your story!!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you are really close!

Welcome to PS! We look forward to waiting with you!

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have pics, but if you go to www.michaelbeaudry.com then select The Vault --> Beautique --> it''s the 3rd ring in the right column (205475).

And for those of you who have memorized the Pearlman''s website
25.gif
it''s slightly different from the one they''ve posted...but similar.

Ah, just looking at the ring makes me impatient again! I''m pretty sure my bf ordered my ring 3 weeks ago (from tomorrow) so I know I still have a few weeks to wait...Argh!

ezsbella

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!
Sparklylibra I agree with you I don''t think I will have to wait very long. Last night SO and I had to go fix his brand new digital camera because it took horrible pictures. The place where we went said they need at least two weeks to fix and get it back to us. My SO decided to buy a brand new one because he said we would be needing it before that for something very important!!! Hmmmm... I wonder what?!?!?!? LOL.
Drangonfly you will def know when your SO is ready. A girl knows just by looking into the SO eyes and its such a wonderful feeling. Perhaps he wants to keep it on the lowdown so he can surprise you in the end. Did you ever mention that you would like to go ring shopping?? If so what was his reaction?? Do you have a particullar setting or type of center stone in mind?
LeeNY thank you for the wishes its so nice to have something in common with a group of ladies!
Debzy103 your ring is a stunner. I love the details in the crown..wow it''s gorgeous can''t wait to see your pictures it sounds like it will be here very shortly.
Gladyskristen I hope you have a short stay as well. Did you pick out your ring yet?

Keep us updated!!!
35.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome ezsbella! Congratulations on being so close to engagement! Your ring sounds beautiful, and the fact that your SO had already picked out two large diamonds mustve made the experience even more surreal
1.gif
I love Tacori too! I hope you find yours on your finger sooner rather than later
1.gif

robadamati

Rough_Rock
Ciao amore...

Congratulations and I hope that you are very happy. You''ve made me very happy and I love you and can''t wait until you''re my wife.

Ti Amo tanto
Tuo fidanzato,
Eric

ezsbella

Rough_Rock
aww baby...thats you!!! Congratulations to you too. I will never forget this day 10/18/08 you made all my dreams come true and I trust that you will always make me one happy woman and I will always do my best to do the same for you. I am the luckiest lady in the world to have you as my future husband. I hope you know that I will be marrying my best friend and my soulmate... I look forward to spending everyday of forever taking care of you and starting our very own family

Ti Amo da morire per sempre...

La tua Bella
emlove.gif

robadamati

Rough_Rock
It was my great pleasure and to see your tears of joy made me truly appreciate all our years together and all the tremendous sacrifices we''ve made to become successful and yet remain happy together. Behind every successful man is a woman, and I''m proud you''re mine. I have just one question: dove sono i miei pizzelle?

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
aww you guys are killin me!! how adorable!
i wish i could understand what the heck you''re saying.. haha
20.gif
9.gif

You obviously appreciate each other soo much. Congratulations!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results