shape
carat
color
clarity

New Lady in Waiting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone,

I just stumbled across this board and thought I would join! My boyfriend and I have decided we want to get engaged, we found the perfect ring, he has a round diamond from a ring his grandma gave to him that he will be putting in my setting.. Now I am getting so impatient! I can''t wait for the proposal and he said it''s coming soon! We found the ring 3 days before he was leaving on a 3 week trip out of state, so I think he put it on hold and is waiting to purchase it and get it sized and get the diamond set for when he gets back in 10 days!!! But I am going crazy thinking about getting engaged and planning a wedding! I am so in love with this man and want to move on to the next chapter of our relationship!! I know he is too, so what I am wondering is how long do you think it takes for a diamond to get set and a ring to get sized from a jewler?? I think he wants to get engaged sometime in October cause we both want to get married next October and I told him it would take a year to plan a wedding! This is such an exciting time but also a very hard time to focus on anything else but getting engaged and how he is going to do and when, etc!!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
WELCOME! how exciting for you both!!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring!

Don''t ruin the surprise for yourself. You know it is coming soon so do everything you can keep occupied until then, or you WILL drive yourself crazy! If it won''t add to your impatience, there really is no reason you can''t start searching venues, color schemes and dresses on the internet. However, if it only add to problem then steer clear!

If he doesn''t propose in October, relax! He will soon! And don''t freak out over wedding planning, it definitely doesn''t take a year to plan!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

First off, welcome to the LIW list! As for the delivery time, it may take a few weeks, so hang in there! I know exactly how you feel though
emwink.gif
. In the meantime, enjoy the site and sharing stories with all the other ladies!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!!!

What a beautiful ring- that little beauty will be on your finger before you know it
1.gif

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I know I don''t want to ruin the surprise, I know he already has his plans of how he wants to propose and I don''t want to know anything about it, but when he gets back I know I am going to be impatient and everytime he wants to go somewhere or do something I will be thinking.. is this going to be the day he asks me!! Right now I am just missing him so much since he is out of town until next weekend, we have never been apart this long and it''s really hard not seeing him everyday!!

princess_natalie

Rough_Rock
WOAH JENNA :) GORGEOUS RING :)

I am new too! Welcome :) I love it here already. And I love love love your ring.. Reminds me of Scott Kay that I am in love with.. I''ll have to check em out.. :) What better than something named after me :D

Hehe.. Can''t wait to hear about your journey!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
welcome!! that setting is amazing!! congratulations, i hope you get your own soon!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! Such a droolworthy ring too! Welcome!

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
So my FF will be finally coming home tomorrow after he has been gone for almost 3 weeks. And he keeps telling me he can''t wait to get home to move forward with our life and it won''t be much longer until he proposes and I need to be ready!!! I can''t wait!! The countdown is on!!
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!! This is very exciting...I hope you don''t wait very long!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
A BIG Welcome to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results