shape
carat
color
clarity

New Lady in Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
Hello to all the ladies who are waiting for their men to ask to marry them.

I am joining the group !

I am newly registered.

I am waiting for 2009 to roll in. My boyfriend and I have been dating for three years , and it will be four in January 2009.

Recently we have been talking about an engagement. He mentioned that next year we''d look at rings and he keeps saying that he is ready to get married, and he even told his best friend he is tired of the single life and ready to make things offical with me.

So I plan to be telling some news of an engagement sometime in ''09.

1.gif

LoveRoundBrillants

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS
35.gif

A lot of us are waiting for 2009 proposals, so im sure you will find lots of great info here

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!
1.gif

And, happy early anniversary!

January marks 8 years for my SO, and I, and I''m also impatiently waiting for a proposal, lol. He gave me a timeline of ''by the end-of-the-year'', but I think it may be pushed back a bit.
Here''s to 2009 proposals!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

Its exciting to learn that your man is making it official to friends and family. Congrats to you on that!
36.gif
Hopefully you won''t have to wait too long, but if you do have to wait a bit, you have a great group here to help the time pass.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS! Sounds like you will be celebrating an engagement very soon
36.gif

tabu

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
Welcome to LIW on PS! Great place to talk with other girls waiting for that special moment! Enjoy your stay and hopefully it will be a short one
2.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome
35.gif

Sounds like you might not have too long to wait
9.gif

Enjoy your time while your here...It''s a great place to be while your waiting away!
2.gif

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, The Future Mrs!

Hope you enjoy your stay and that''s exciting news your SO is getting ready to make it official. May you find great support and encouragement here.
35.gif
1.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, The Future Mrs.! Enjoy your time here!

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
Hello ladies !

Thank you all for the inviting welcome. Nice to know I have some place to vent.

Here''s to the future fiancees of 2009 !
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results