shape
carat
color
clarity

New Around Town!

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I found pricescope looking for an education on colored stones and sapphires and stumbled across this friendly board and thought I'd say hi!

My bf and I have been together going on three years the end of winter. He's so silly, goofy, kind and just my favorite kind of quirky! Not to mention he just absolutely brings out the best in me like no one else!

A bit familiar to some stories I've read on here, early on his mouth wrote checks his actions weren't ready to cash, haha. :razz: He was big on talking about wedding plans, honeymoons, baby names and moving in together but looked like a wounded bird at mention of a physical engagement. But now he's given me an okay on stone shopping, so his head must be catching up with heart now. He has zipped lips on timeframe as he didn't even want me to stone shop but gave in because of my unique desires for a ring makes the hunt a bit more work than normal.

So I figured I'd join the club! I love the atmosphere around here, y'all keep up the positive vibes. :D

Julysnight

Rough_Rock
Hi and Welcome!!

My SO does the same. He talks about future stuff but doesn't say much about an engagement. The other day he asked me if WE would have to get carpet in his house ( we don't live together) when we have a baby. He seems to forget we need a few other steps before we worry about a baby crawling on hardwood floors. :sick:

Best wishes on your ring search! Please try post pics of what you have in mind for your e-ring.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I saw your post in CS and I think the colors you are looking for are very lovely. Love the settings you are looking at too! Glad to have you join us over here...look through some of the older threads and bump them up if you see anything that interests you that you want to share with us. Hopefully you gather enough intel to share with your BF so he can propose sooner rather than later ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results