shape
carat
color
clarity

My LDR is ending... in 1 week!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend is coming home from Germany!! He''s flying into his hometown on Thursday, and I was planning on flying there on Feb. 13 to help him move back, but he decided to "surprise" me and told me he''s driving down on Monday, the 9th to spend the week with me!

I''m SO excited! Engagment season has officially begun!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
So wonderful! You must be so excited.

KatM

Shiny_Rock
how exciting! i''m in an ldr (though not as far as germany) and i can''t wait until we can live closer. have fun getting into a routine.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s so great. I hope your engagement will come really, really soon! Enjoy being back together!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
you get lots of DUST from me!

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! FF and I were in a LDR for 4 years, and nothing beats knowing that you''ll be able to see him everyday! Have a happy reunion day!
36.gif

PS: *dust*dust*dust*

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That is SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m very excited for you..........
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, you sound so happy. That is really wonderful news!

Even though you didn''t ask for it, I''m dusting you!

1238.gif
sparkle.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Thank goodness! Welcome home to your boyfriend and yay for a possible engagement soon!

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
YAYAYA for my LIW list buddy!!! I hope the engagement comes SOON!!! then i can take your spot! haha GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF DUST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results